Polaris Rzr's

Ridin High

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey for your Rzr, what kind of suspension set up do you folks have set up. Mine sags alot, and im gonna tighten it up. Anyone recommend a lift kit? Also, anyone running a clutch kit, and which one? i have 27" tires on now. And for an air box mod, who is using what.

hogwild

Reaction score
2 in lift from rubber down customs,pipe air intake up through the bed behind driver seat,put k&n appolo universal filter , more pipe then 180 deg , no clutch kit necesary for 27 in tires. chuck the stock air box, you will be amazed at the power increase from my apollo snorkle mod, is a little niosier though

chucker

Reaction score
I run 26" Terra Cross tires on ITP SS112 rims on my RZR with a 2" RUBBER DOWN lift kit. I have no rubbing issues. I wanted to get a little more clearance for mud and rocks but I didn't want to go to high and ruin the sportyness of the RZR. Look at pictures in my Photo Album under Dutch Creek. As far as suspension set up, I have stiffen up the shocks a notch or 2. Have fun with your RZR.

Ridin High

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya i put on 27" ITP XTR's on SS212 rims and mine rubs when i turn sharp. So i dunno what to do. If i put a lift kit on it might not fit in the trailer lol.

Buddman27

Reaction score
Hey for your Rzr, what kind of suspension set up do you folks have set up. Mine sags alot, and im gonna tighten it up. Anyone recommend a lift kit? Also, anyone running a clutch kit, and which one? i have 27" tires on now. And for an air box mod, who is using what.

I also run a rubberdown customs lift (2") and I fit 14" wheels and 28" zillas. I maxed out my spring stiffness and am looking at some spring stiffeners from Rubberdown as well. The stiffeners may add a little extra lift so they will only go up front for me. A dragonfire clutch kit and an extreme snorkle are also on my ride.

Ridin High

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Alright. Well on the off season im going to look at doing some of that stuff. Appreciate the input!

Top Bottom