Polaris Phoenix 200

rmktony

Reaction score
We had a pink one i think it was an 08. That little machine was the most used quad wherever we went, such a fun toy.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We had a pink one i think it was an 08. That little machine was the most used quad wherever we went, such a fun toy.
We have the 110 outlaw and yes that thing must have 100,000km on it. Definitely gets used. Just wondering if it's worth upgrading.

rmktony

Reaction score
The 200 had no problem hauling an adult around all day. It did lots of trail rides with the big quads, only difference was when it got stuck you could lift it out.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can you guys confirm it has hydraulic fron disk breaks and a foot brake for the rear. This is actually my main concern.

mountianguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My 200 had frt hyd brakes with both a hand and foot pedal for the rear brakes. Pretty sure they are still the same today. If you buy used the ball joints are a wear item to be aware of.

brianm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’ll have a look tomorrow but I am pretty sure mountainguy is correct

brianm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok so I got my head out of my you know what and had a look. The foot and left hand control the rear . The front is right side hydraulic looks like the rears are cable operated drum one cable for the foot and one for the lever on the handle bar . Let me know if this isn’t what your looking for and I’ll do my best to help out .
241C06D9-BA81-4038-9BB9-B46FFCEC7350.jpeg
3A1AF189-5CAA-4EC2-B99D-432717315F37.jpeg

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok so I got my head out of my you know what and had a look. The foot and left hand control the rear . The front is right side hydraulic looks like the rears are cable operated drum one cable for the foot and one for the lever on the handle bar . Let me know if this isn’t what your looking for and I’ll do my best to help out . View attachment 242210View attachment 242211
That's awesome, thanks very much I appreciate it.

The reason for this as I have mentioned before my step son has a rare genetic disorder called Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy or DMD. Short story is his body lacks the ability to turn proteins into muscle. Our outlaw 110 only has the cable brakes on the handle bars. As we adjust the brakes it's makes the cable harder to pull. Not much of a issue for normal people as they grow they get stronger but for him he has pretty much stopped growing at the size of a 6 year old. He is currently 11. The foot brake is critical as he ages he is loosing the dexterity and physical strength to pull the cable leaver. Our goal has always been to keep him as mobile as possible for as long as possible. When he's on his quad it's the only time he doesn't struggle to keep up with siblings or younger cousins or friends.

Top Bottom