Polaris Industries Recalls Snowmobiles Due to Crash Hazard (Recall Alert)

firstdoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Didn't see this posted anywhere yet (May have missed it though).

Name of Product:
Model Year 2022 MATRYX RMK, INDY, SWITCHBACK, VOYAGEUR, and NORDIC PRO snowmobiles
Hazard:
The throttle release switch (TRS) can fail to disengage when the throttle lever is released and if a stuck throttle condition occurs when the TRS fails to disengage, it can lead to loss of vehicle control, posing a crash hazard. Additionally, on certain Model Year 2022 MATRYX RMK snowmobiles, the throttle cable can be kinked during installation, which can lead to damage of the throttle cable during operation and impairment of the throttle function, posing a crash hazard.
Remedy:
Repair
Recall Date:
February 17, 2022
Units:
About 7,400 (In addition, about 3,647 were sold in Canada)

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Old news, they announced this back on January 25 2022.

Got boost want snow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The repair for the latest stop ride will be complete fuel pump assembly replacement. As per my last email from Polaris.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good luck supplying fuel pumps for the couple hundred thousand sleds that are included in the recall

gedakbx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just read on Snowest than one guy was told by his dealer if he brings his sled in to them, they have to keep it at the dealer until the stop rude repair is done. 1-3 months is the time line for the repair. Ya that will be the day.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just read on Snowest than one guy was told by his dealer if he brings his sled in to them, they have to keep it at the dealer until the stop rude repair is done. 1-3 months is the time line for the repair. Ya that will be the day.
Sticky business being a dealer. Probably the bulletin says they are required by law to do it. I don’t miss it

gedakbx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya sorry Harley Davidson tried to do that to me while they were waiting on an ABS module for my bike. I told them they could buy it off me if the wanted to keep it.

Top Bottom