The electric suv off road racing has been popular now

Cool to watch on tv

Reactions: RXN

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The electric suv off road racing has been popular now

Cool to watch on tv

We are still debating gas or electric, and gear heads out there are already making electrics go faster lol

Last edited:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_4376.jpg

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If a guy were to install stationary pedals hooked up to an alternator in the passenger seat all you’d have to do to guarantee a return to camp is just bring extra sandwiches,,,
Personally I’d be ok with baloney or egg salad...

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Smh! Short haul or very short haul lol, would never catch me up in 1 of those even if it came with a free parachute. Gonna be quite similar to a helicopter when the motor quits just put your head between your knee's/kiss your azz goodbye.:D

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now we will need a company That will give us gear heads the sound of a spooling turbo and fake black smoke to roll when we punch the wattage to the floor.

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now we will need a company That will give us gear heads the sound of a spooling turbo and fake black smoke to roll when we punch the wattage to the floor.
You'll hear the turbines kicking into over speed at the coal plants and the old stacks will be billowing smoke making all this extra wattage. Lol

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't know, some of the single and twin seat dual rotor quadcopters or hexacopters look pretty cool. And all of them are designed so a motor/propeller can fail and it still remains airborne, the hexacopters could even handle 2 motor failures as long as they aren't side by side. People get in traditional single engine planes and helicopters all the time, where a single failure has the pilot quickly looking for a place to land.

1626838378908.png

1626838427736.png

1626838472172.png

Cableguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the battery powered beaver that harbour air has is still super loud
the prop chop noise is very loud still need a headset in it

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't know, some of the single and twin seat dual rotor quadcopters or hexacopters look pretty cool. And all of them are designed so a motor/propeller can fail and it still remains airborne, the hexacopters could even handle 2 motor failures as long as they aren't side by side. People get in traditional single engine planes and helicopters all the time, where a single failure has the pilot quickly looking for a place to land.

View attachment 240366

View attachment 240367

View attachment 240368
Those look pretty cool, i could use 1 of those for my commute/ cut down on my frustration from the highly skilled motor operators i encounter on a daily basis lol!

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cant wait until the Electric planes come out! lol
But that will be okay because they will have electric turbine blades on the wings to charge the batteries when flying. It a new science, I think they call it perpetual motion.

Top Bottom