Polaris goes boom!

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard a story of one blowing up at Eagles last year. Blew the guy off the back of it. It was a 3rd hand story but from a reputable source.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If someone was on that they are dead. So should be on the local news or something you would think.

thump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, if someone was "sitting" on the sled when the explosion "shook" the house,,, wouldn't you think someone would have died? Im sure it would be all over the news. Not that it matters, but the sled is an Axys not a Matrix. Why is it that the headlights shining towards the sled dont show on the sled but everywhere around it? Just curious. Anything is possible in this current world.

250mark1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
would suck if you have no insurance , know of at least one insurance company in alberta that is rejecting any fire claims on polaris due to the stop ride order

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, if someone was "sitting" on the sled when the explosion "shook" the house,,, wouldn't you think someone would have died? Im sure it would be all over the news. Not that it matters, but the sled is an Axys not a Matrix. Why is it that the headlights shining towards the sled dont show on the sled but everywhere around it? Just curious. Anything is possible in this current world.
Axys are also on the recall list.

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My neighbour closed the doors on their jeep yesterday and it shook my windows hahaha. It's possible with hiw cheap these houses are nowadays

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I was better at photoshop I would take that sled and edit a giant mushroom cloud coming out of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the conspiracy theories here. LOL Holy fawk it must be cold and you are all stuck inside. Someone says "Blow up" and you guys turn into Nancy Drew looking for an inflatable sheep. FFS. It looks like it just caught fire and burnt, the original poster on FB surely added "blown up" for theatrics with hopes for a new sled from Polaris. Probably left the parking brake on.

1) If it exploded the plastics would be long gone.
2) If it exploded or burnt at that spot there would be schrapnel all over the ground and a huge pile of melted plastic under the sled from the non-existent gas tank and seat etc.

Guessing it caught fire elsewhere and this is where it was unloaded or towed back to.

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the conspiracy theories here. LOL Holy fawk it must be cold and you are all stuck inside. Someone says "Blow up" and you guys turn into Nancy Drew looking for an inflatable sheep. FFS. It looks like it just caught fire and burnt, the original poster on FB surely added "blown up" for theatrics with hopes for a new sled from Polaris. Probably left the parking brake on.

1) If it exploded the plastics would be long gone.
2) If it exploded or burnt at that spot there would be schrapnel all over the ground and a huge pile of melted plastic under the sled from the non-existent gas tank and seat etc.

Guessing it caught fire elsewhere and this is where it was unloaded or towed back to.

giphy.gif

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"1) If it exploded the plastics would be long gone.

Guessing it caught fire elsewhere and this is where it was unloaded or towed back to."

Now who's playing Nancy Drew.

Brentk

Reaction score
Imagine being an insurance adjuster and all the weird and bogus chit you get to see lol...Im just guessing here,, but the snow is starting to pile up soon, he's been stuck inside for too long witht this cold weather and needs a new sled.

Dragonalain

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Imagine being an insurance adjuster and all the weird and bogus chit you get to see lol...Im just guessing here,, but the snow is starting to pile up soon, he's been stuck inside for too long witht this cold weather and needs a new sled.

Buddy is a 3rd party adjuster. He’s got some interesting stories. He specializes in recreational, heavy equipment and farm. It’s crazy what ppl try to get away with. Then buddy shows up as a ticketed hd mechanic and owns a farm. There’s No pulling the wool over his eyes lol.

Top Bottom