Polaris Boost Matryx Oil light issue

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just had a friend send me an inreach message from the mountain syaing there is an oil light on the dash that wont go off but the oil resevoir is full. He asked me to do some digging. He wants to know if its just a level sensor or if there could be a problem with the pump. Unfortunately dont know which guage he has but im guessing its the basic one or he would know if it had a code?

i know i could try the dealer but shockingly enough i dont have any polaris dealer contacts LOL

Thanks

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Probably just the sensor, all my polaris' have had that happen.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just had a friend send me an inreach message from the mountain syaing there is an oil light on the dash that wont go off but the oil resevoir is full. He asked me to do some digging. He wants to know if its just a level sensor or if there could be a problem with the pump. Unfortunately dont know which guage he has but im guessing its the basic one or he would know if it had a code?

i know i could try the dealer but shockingly enough i dont have any polaris dealer contacts LOL

Thanks
I think the boosts came standard with the 7s gauge

cdnredneck_t3

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
East of the Rockies and west of the rest.

Thanks
This is all I could find. If he can see the DTC code isn't the same as this then it's probably the level switch. But that's just a guess. Hate to see someone stranded.
Screenshot_20220204-161834.png

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know if I park uphill, I'll get the low oil warning light on my gauge. The sensor is at the front of the oil tank. But that doesn't throw a code. If it's a more serious problem there should be a code, and you can look those up.

Top Bottom