PLEASE pray.....this is NOT a joke!

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
i agree with the rest joey.....get the man to a hospital, this isnt a time to be sittin on here BS'in about it, go do soemthing about it, i hope he's ok man and my heart goes out to ya but my sympathy will onyl go so far if you dont get him to where he can be helped......good luck joey

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry. But I have to respectfully agree. I also have to voice my skepticism about the oxycontin. If I were that ill, I would go to the hospital. If my husband were that ill, I'd drag his ass to the hospital. Now if he were that ill and asking for a narcotic - without any foundation as to why, that would raise some serious questions.

I'm sorry Joey, but that's just my take on the whole thing. As soon as the word oxycontin left your keyboard, I was skeptical.

oxyconten!! for his cronic nerve damage!!!

he is sick and not having oxycontin for his already painful state makes it 100 times worse.......but he seems to actually be doing a bit better , hes sitting up now and at times seems like himself.......i actually herd a laugh....

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
I too am skeptical of the whole thing...find me a pharmacy that I can walk into and demand meds and get them......without a sawed off shotgun.

Joey after you get your father help you need to book yourself in for some counselling.

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
then that pharmacicst should be shut down....an addict can seem pretty desperate too...they could be shut down and charged for that and the guy could lose his license.....

well it worked , they wouldn't give us oxycontin but they gave us another one for him.......i cant remember what its called

pistonbroke800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if you seem desperate enough they give it to you

You have got to be kidding me man....an addictive narcotic with high demand and value on the street and they just had it over to old Joey cause he says is old man is feeling a bit under the weather. Gimme a break dude thats by far the dumbest thing you have ever written

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
ok here it is in a nut shell joey, weather the man is feeling better, sitting up, laughing....ect. ect. if he was in that much pain there is an issue that need to be addressed by a doctor, this isnt about drugs making him feel better this is a bout finding the issue and solving it.....i'm not a man for hospitals myself but if i couldnt move, and was in agonizing pain....i wouldnt be calling for pills i would be calling for an ambulance

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You have got to be kidding me man....an addictive narcotic with high demand and value on the street and they just had it over to old Joey cause he says is old man is feeling a bit under the weather. Gimme a break dude thats by far the dumbest thing you have ever written

no offence.........but you calling me a liar doesn't help my dad get better......

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Joey, may I ask why your father has not been admitted to the hospital?

A parent who is ill is a tragedy for sure. I lost my mom 17 years ago. I don't understand alot of what is going on in your particular situation. To me oxy is not "medicine" that will heal a person. It is a narcotic pain reliever??? no?

Withdrawls from a narcotic can be a devastatingly painful situation. Has he been on oxy previous to this downturn in his health.

I'm sorry, I dont' know you at all. I've seen some threads with you in them. I absolutely have compassion and empathy for your situation. If I have overstepped my bounds in my questions simply ignore me.

Momma

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oxyconten!! for his cronic nerve damage!!!

he is sick and not having oxycontin for his already painful state makes it 100 times worse.......but he seems to actually be doing a bit better , hes sitting up now and at times seems like himself.......i actually herd a laugh....

Yes Joey, oxycontin. It's a narcotic. The sole ingredient, oxycodone is a manufactured opiate. A high percentage of people who are prescribed become addicted. Why do you think it's called hillbilly heroin? Why do you think they have such a lock down on the stuff? Why do you think they sell it on the street? With the knowledge that I now have, knowing your dad is very ill - but refusing to seek medical help, knowing your mom isn't trying to get him to the hospital or calling an ambulance. It kind of seems like they want to keep this under wraps, and why do they want to keep this to themselves? No one is that stubborn or stupid to not go to the hospital if they are as sick as you say your dad was/is - and most definitely not when it's FREE! It just makes me wonder

OxyContin - Basic Facts About OxyContin

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes Joey, oxycontin. It's a narcotic. The sole ingredient, oxycodone is a manufactured opiate. A high percentage of people who are prescribed become addicted. Why do you think it's called hillbilly heroin? Why do you think they have such a lock down on the stuff? Why do you think they sell it on the street? With the knowledge that I now have, knowing your dad is very ill - but refusing to seek medical help, knowing your mom isn't trying to get him to the hospital or calling an ambulance. It kind of seems like they want to keep this under wraps, and why do they want to keep this to themselves? No one is that stubborn or stupid to not go to the hospital if they are as sick as you say your dad was/is - and most definitely not when it's FREE! It just makes me wonder

OxyContin - Basic Facts About OxyContin

ok now your making me wonder.......maybe theirs something their not telling me............

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Joey, may I ask why your father has not been admitted to the hospital?

A parent who is ill is a tragedy for sure. I lost my mom 17 years ago. I don't understand alot of what is going on in your particular situation. To me oxy is not "medicine" that will heal a person. It is a narcotic pain reliever??? no?

Withdrawls from a narcotic can be a devastatingly painful situation. Has he been on oxy previous to this downturn in his health.

I'm sorry, I dont' know you at all. I've seen some threads with you in them. I absolutely have compassion and empathy for your situation. If I have overstepped my bounds in my questions simply ignore me.

Momma

totally not overstepping any bounds.......i respect that post.....thanks , and i cant answer your questions ,sorry.......fact is i dont know the answers

Top Bottom