PLEASE pray.....this is NOT a joke!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
its oxyconten will they just give you that?!?

as a patient yup.....

Dr's can give any meds they feel will help make a patient comfortable, easier to get the narcotics in a hospital than a pharmacy.... they keep moraphine on a drip if needed....

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The old boys' going to come outta there, all hooked up on hillbilly heroin

sorry to here of your predicamint Joey, get him to a hospital ASAP, this isn't the USA........yet, show up, they have to look after you

Pinner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The old boys' going to come outta there, all hooked up on hillbilly heroin

my dad is really sick!:( he layed in bed today in pure agony , his chest hurts , arms are throbbing , his entire body shakes , he cant sleep at night cuz of the intense pain

That could be the existing problem...

the stuff he needs is $500.........

Last edited:

CountryRider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People don't realize how much there parents mean to them until ch!t like this happens to them... Only after all of this is over do people come closer with there parents/family... Happened to my father when i was 1... #1 thing i remember...

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People don't realize how much there parents mean to them until ch!t like this happens to them... Only after all of this is over do people come closer with there parents/family... Happened to my father when i was 1... #1 thing i remember...

Lost my mother last yr Mar 9/10........I feel ya

CountryRider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lost my mother last yr Mar 9/10........I feel ya

lol my bad i meant i almost lost my father when i was 1. (Car accident on new years eve... Semi truck ran over our car, he was hogging the middle line and completely crushed my dad... he is all good now but was told not to race anymore (what does he do any way lol)

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I was in the hospital a couple years ago and that is what they were giving me while admitted..... FREE!. Horrible stuff to take but sure took the pain away. If he takes oxycontin you will need to understand that your dad will not be in the right frame of mind so be prepared. I could not even look in the mirror to shave. Good luck to you and keep your head up! You need to be strong for your dad during this tough time.

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry to be a pecimist, but Joey, if you guys have no idea what is wrong with your dad how do you/he know he need oxycontin?

You NEED to take him to the hospital. What is he had a mild heart attack or something? What if it's a blood clot? There are a lot of what ifs out there - wouldn't you guys like to know for certain? Especially if it's free??

Now, I'm not doctor, but drugging yourself to get through the pain is probably not a good idea if you hve no idea what the hell is causing the pain. He could be doing further damage to himself.

Last edited:

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
Sorry to be a pecimist, but Joey, if you guys have no idea what is wrong with your dad how do you/he know he need oxycontin?

You NEED to take him to the hospital. What is he had a mild heart attack or something? What if it's a blood clot? There are a lot of what ifs out there - wouldn't you guys like to know for certain? Especially if it's free??

And if it was a stroke (minor) there are drugs to reverse the effects, but you have likely already missed that window...

Why are you not already in an ambulance??? Seriously...

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll be the prick, and go out on the line and call 2min Bullchit. Who in there right mind tells of such a serious medical problem.......all day........has 30 or more people give solid advice, yet does nothing.......

I'll b the 1 to say it, another Joey cry for attention......

Please prove me wrong Joey, get the old man to the hospital.....pick him up, throw him in your truck and go......NOW

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll be the prick, and go out on the line and call 2min Bullchit. Who in there right mind tells of such a serious medical problem.......all day........has 30 or more people give solid advice, yet does nothing.......

I'll b the 1 to say it, another Joey cry for attention......

Please prove me wrong Joey, get the old man to the hospital.....pick him up, throw him in your truck and go......NOW

I'm sorry. But I have to respectfully agree. I also have to voice my skepticism about the oxycontin. If I were that ill, I would go to the hospital. If my husband were that ill, I'd drag his ass to the hospital. Now if he were that ill and asking for a narcotic - without any foundation as to why, that would raise some serious questions.

I'm sorry Joey, but that's just my take on the whole thing. As soon as the word oxycontin left your keyboard, I was skeptical.

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Joey, I know you listen to my advice and I know what it's like to loose a father. Heavy d is right. Think of him as a Jesus like figure and take his advice... As you would say, the lord is speaking trough him.

All the best to you and your family man. The rest is up to you.

Sent from my white iPhone 4

Top Bottom