PLEASE pray.....this is NOT a joke!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
On a more helpful note..... HAVE HIM ADMITTED TO HOSPITAL. Call an ambulance, once admitted medications are free, rather than one doctors opinion you have a collective team, times have changed since your grandfathers passing and medical research & technology is much more advanced. they can ease his pain and make him comfortable while trying to figure out the problem.

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh Joey, I am so sorry. I don't have any advice other than what's been given.

I do however, agree with bogger. Get him to the nearest emergency room - now. Once you are admitted, there isn't a bill. Thank universal health care for that. Now, seriously- go to the emergency room

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree, don't wait until it's too late... Emergency room your sick pa.

Sent from my white iPhone 4

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
Joey,

So sorry to hear man, but yes I have to agree with the others, get his azz in an ambulance NOW!! The ER team will take over from there...

Let me know if you need anything, you know I never sleep...

Keep your head up bud!

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
somebody save me! i dont know what to do!!!!!!

Call 911. Give them your address. Get you dad the gawking medical help he needs. If your mom is more concerned withbreakjng you and your gf up, then you need to be the man ofthe house and call. Once that is taken care of, you can tell one of the doctors there how you feel. Maybe you are reacting from stress, maybe you need some anti depressants. But get your dad help, that will make you feel better. Then take care of yoU.

funtimes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Call 911. Give them your address. Get you dad the gawking medical help he needs. If your mom is more concerned withbreakjng you and your gf up, then you need to be the man ofthe house and call. Once that is taken care of, you can tell one of the doctors there how you feel. Maybe you are reacting from stress, maybe you need some anti depressants. But get your dad help, that will make you feel better. Then take care of yoU.

Defiantly some good advice right there !!

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Joey, please talk to your family. You've asked of people what should be done, everyone here has said to call an ambulance. Take some initiative and do something rather than leaving this till its too late. Then bringing yourself down, everything earlier seemed to be getting better for you, then this. If he is real sick, he needs proper medical attention. He needs you to be strong. Do what is right.

R

sledhead_2002

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.imperialseed.com
Joey, thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. DO what others have already said, get pops to a hospital now. It is the most important thing to you; YOUR FAMILY. dont worry about all the other crap going on, it will work out the way intended.

Johnny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hang in bud, get your pops help immediately from what Ive read, then sort out other stuff later, nothing is as important than life itself.

benclaluna450r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Agreed take papa to the hospital we all pay for it for a reason you not taking him is like going to a all you can eat free buffet you just don't do that lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
he got up today....he had lunch.....and he started talking.......so maybe theirs hope....we got him some meds.......just walked in and said "i need this medication RIGHT NOW , this is a medical emergancy i need them NOW!".....its not the stuff he needs but at least its something.....

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
he got up today....he had lunch.....and he started talking.......so maybe theirs hope....we got him some meds.......just walked in and said "i need this medication RIGHT NOW , this is a medical emergancy i need them NOW!".....its not the stuff he needs but at least its something.....

the stuff he needs is $500.........

Top Bottom