Place's to stay while McBride

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
need some names phone #'s to stay in McBRIDE, let it snow...

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Mountain Haven Bed & Breakfast, a site sponsor, and site moderator, look him up. BBToys

Poleman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is the Chinese place still open? I saw it for sale on MLS this summer.

bigdog67

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
North Country Lodge 1-888-695-9322

And yup,the chinese smog is back open on Fri nights.I'm just talking to some of the locals and they say the food has gotten better.

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
we ate the chinese on our way out of town and it was very good. The four days of sleddin and all the beers and butter ripple and hogies may have had a part, I'm sure at that point KD would have been the best...

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
need some names phone #'s to stay in McBRIDE, let it snow...
Mountain Haven Bed & Breakfast
670 Dominion Street, McBride
Phone: (250) 569-0226
Edmonton Cell (780) 490-9270
Bed & Breakfast specifically designed for Sledders & ATVers
4 Private Bedrooms $70/person per night
1 Double Room (2 Queen size beds) $50/person per night
Price gets you: Homestyle Breakfast and Trail Lunch Fixings
8 person hot tub, 5 person sauna
Drying Room with Dehumidifier and Boot Dryers
Media Room with Recliners and 52" TV, Computer & Internet for Guests
Garage can be used for repairs, BBQ & Firepit Available
Walking Distance to Hospital, Downtown, Restaurants
You can PM either "bbtoys" or "heyjude" on Snow and Mud or call for more information and reservations.

Judy

MXOldtimer

Reaction score
Just got back from McBride. Stayed with Barry and Judy and thanks to them a disaster trip was enjoyable.

How so? Well here goes. Nice new trailer, new to me 07 Doo 144, brother ready to head out for the first of many rides this year. Last minute check showed pieces on the chaincase magnet of the brothers 06 Doo. Crap, oh well, my wife gratiously lent brother her 04 Doo. Away we go. Nice room, nice people, nice food. Foot slipped on the running board in the morning, banged my knee on the door sill. No problem, the pain will go away. Colder than hell, off up the trail to Lucille. 07 not running well but "it'll clear out". Right, ran like dog for 30 kms. Brother smoked a rock with my wifes sled. I can't walk from the pain. Screw this we're headed home. 07 is at dealer 04 is at the dealer, it's still damn cold, I'm on crutches.

Not a bad weekend all things considered. We hit the light at Jasper green both ways. Not a good omen.

Later

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
Just got back from McBride. Stayed with Barry and Judy and thanks to them a disaster trip was enjoyable.

How so? Well here goes. Nice new trailer, new to me 07 Doo 144, brother ready to head out for the first of many rides this year. Last minute check showed pieces on the chaincase magnet of the brothers 06 Doo. Crap, oh well, my wife gratiously lent brother her 04 Doo. Away we go. Nice room, nice people, nice food. Foot slipped on the running board in the morning, banged my knee on the door sill. No problem, the pain will go away. Colder than hell, off up the trail to Lucille. 07 not running well but "it'll clear out". Right, ran like dog for 30 kms. Brother smoked a rock with my wifes sled. I can't walk from the pain. Screw this we're headed home. 07 is at dealer 04 is at the dealer, it's still damn cold, I'm on crutches.

Not a bad weekend all things considered. We hit the light at Jasper green both ways. Not a good omen.

Later
Too bad your weekend ended up the way it did. Disappointed that you could not stay. Darn cold here still - was supposed to warm up today but it doesn't feel like it. Hope you get healed up soon and all the sleds fixed so you and your brother can come back and give it another try.

Judy

Last edited:

Trigger

Reaction score
670 Dominion Street, McBride
Phone: (250) 569-0226
Edmonton Cell (780) 490-9270
Bed & Breakfast specifically designed for Sledders & ATVers
4 Private Bedrooms $70/person per night
1 Double Room (2 Queen size beds) $50/person per night
Price gets you: Homestyle Breakfast and Trail Lunch Fixings
8 person hot tub, 5 person sauna
Drying Room with Dehumidifier and Boot Dryers
Media Room with Recliners and 52" TV, Computer & Internet for Guests
Garage can be used for repairs, BBQ & Firepit Available
Walking Distance to Hospital, Downtown, Restaurants
You can PM either "bbtoys" or "heyjude" on Snow and Mud or call for more information and reservations.

Judy

This is a great quote! I just I hope I don't get punished for it later when I make my trip there!

Trev

BELL MOUNTAIN MOTEL

Reaction score
Website
www.bellmountainmotel.com
Good morning, To All World Famous Snowmobilers,

We wish you Merry Christmas & happy Holidays,

Be safe & enjoy your rides in beautiful Mcbride.

We have nice & clean and cozy & comfortable rooms for you and we have large secure parking lot for your trucks .

For reservation please call ; BELL MOUNTAIN MOTEL
250-569-0312

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
We got back from McBride last night. While we were there we stayed at Mountain Haven for three nights and let me tell you, we were treated VERY well. The food was great, hot tub was the best, sauna was already hot for us in the morning and the beds were perfect. Barry has an awsome drying room set up, toasty boots in the morn. Thanks Barry and Judy for the hospitality!! I will see you again.

Darcy

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
We got back from McBride last night. While we were there we stayed at Mountain Haven for three nights and let me tell you, we were treated VERY well. The food was great, hot tub was the best, sauna was already hot for us in the morning and the beds were perfect. Barry has an awsome drying room set up, toasty boots in the morn. Thanks Barry and Judy for the hospitality!! I will see you again.

Darcy
Thanks for the nice comments, Darcy. We had a blast with you boys from Whitecourt. Almost a shame to charge you for the rooms (I said ALMOST). Taking in sledders is alot of fun - We get to meet new friends and Barry gets to ride with lots of snow and mudders. Best thing we ever did was get out of the big city and move to McBride.

Great guys from Whitecourt Yamaha and Eagle River Dodge and are welcome back anytime. Thanks for the test rides.

Judy
Mountain Haven B & B

thebigm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.eagleriver.ca
Thanks Barry and Judy,

Sumx54 is right you guys are great. I can't imagine ever staying in a hotel in Mcbride again. Thanks for everything. Anyone reading this, these guys will treat you like gold. All the best.

Thebigm.

..Stiffler..

Reaction score
Barry and Judy...my brother and I are coming up there to stay for a few days at the beginning of Feb...1st to the 3rd....hope there is room...

pm me with rates...there will be only 2 of us...

Thx

I also work at a Dodge dealership...just the one in Drumheller not Whitecourt...

Stiff

Top Bottom