Places to eat in McBride

snowhunny

Reaction score
Hey everyone. since there will be so many people in town this weekend I thought you might like to know where to find food!
From what I've seen on the site, everyone has heard about the new pub but not much about any others.

The Sunvalley restaurant has been welcoming sledders for many years. Located next to the North Country Hotel it's just a walk away from the rooms. There is a new manger and very friendly staff, with lots of space and a fully stocked bar. (open 6am-11pm) This weekend they have a Prime Rib buffet at night(fri & sat) and breakfast buffet in the am(sat & sun)!and UFC. I also work there ;)
The Giggling Grizzly Pub (used to be powerhouse) is a great place. They have great food, service and drinks!! They will even drive you back to the hotel if you've had a few too many.It's always lots of fun. I really like it there. (open 11am-11pm) This weekend they are hosting the Meet and Greet on friday and will also be showing UFC on saturday.
The Killin Restaurant serves chinese and western cuisine. A very friendly owner and staff. Friday nights they have a buffet. You never leave hungry!
The Heartland restaurant is located in the Sandman hotel. It's a smaller place, but the food is fast & tasty and the service is great. (open 6am-9pm)
The Main Street Grill is located next to the Traveller's Inn on main street. The staff is great and so is the food. They are a liscenced restaurant with nightly specials. (open 6am-9pm)
I hope this helps and everyone has a great time in McBride!!

.08rider

Reaction score
The McBride Hotel brings in Pizza from somewhere that is great. The big plus is that service that Sonja provides. W00t.

WHOOT? WHOOT? what does this mean Trailcrusader?? I too am a big fan of Sonya, We have a group picture with myself and all our riding partners behind the bar with Sonya! It is a great photo! I believe we even made Sonya a little flushed! What a great lady!! I think part of me only wants to ride in McBride because we get to sit the company of one of McBride's finest!! Hats off to you Sonya! If only she could tell us the winner of the McBride 3rd annual Camel Toe Contest! HHMM?

TrailCrusader

Reaction score
WHOOT? WHOOT? what does this mean Trailcrusader?? I too am a big fan of Sonya, We have a group picture with myself and all our riding partners behind the bar with Sonya! It is a great photo! I believe we even made Sonya a little flushed! What a great lady!! I think part of me only wants to ride in McBride because we get to sit the company of one of McBride's finest!! Hats off to you Sonya! If only she could tell us the winner of the McBride 3rd annual Camel Toe Contest! HHMM?

W00t is the sound I make when another man tosses my salad.

OverBore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That was funny. I heard it on Sirius also.. I laffed so hard I almost hit the ditch.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Places to eat in McBride:nono:
Pepsi sure burns when spewed out the nose:alol2:

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom