pics of your rv, camping unit, toyhauler, cabin

spuds

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm sure there's a thread for this but lets see what everyone is camping in these days
Please post the pros and cons, the likes and dislikes of your rv
I'm looking to upgrade and this is research so no bashing unless its your own unit
thanks

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
DVC00519.jpg

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Look legit to me, probably not even overweight either.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
d6ddc2cc381a159342965944083343c4.jpg

Bought a 2014 hyper light 27HFS toy hauler. Only weighs about 5500 so to GREAT to pull.. Nice having the garage as its kind of like both bedrooms have their own bathroom because it's a walk through. Built in generator with a fuel station that I can fill quads off of and the generator runs off of it... So I never have to worry about filling it. Unfortunately the generator is right under the pillow... Lol. Also one thing I have noticed with it being so light... They REALLY sacrifice how sturdy the frame is. Granted I haven't had a trailer for long and don't know how big of a deal it is for others... But u less it's REALLY REALLY level... The door catches on the door frame when it opens... And not that I give a crap but there is no oven. But great for having two machines to pull around and being able to bring a lot of crap easy to load and unload in the garage.

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Keep an eye on the frame around the suspension hangers. If it's flexing that much if not perfectly level you can imagine the flexing as you go down the road. I suspect you'll experience some cracking on the frame where the suspension ties on.

landownunder

Reaction score
Keep an eye on the frame around the suspension hangers. If it's flexing that much if not perfectly level you can imagine the flexing as you go down the road. I suspect you'll experience some cracking on the frame where the suspension ties on.

This just happened to me on my 25' Weekend Warrior, caused a whole bunch of fun problems:mad:. It's sitting at the shop now, they are going to start working on it Monday.

T-team, I'm guessing the 5500 lbs is your empty weight? When you put your two machines in there does the trailer sway much? In the pic it looks like you are pulling it with an F150.

spuds

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This just happened to me on my 25' Weekend Warrior, caused a whole bunch of fun problems:mad:. It's sitting at the shop now, they are going to start working on it Monday.

T-team, I'm guessing the 5500 lbs is your empty weight? When you put your two machines in there does the trailer sway much? In the pic it looks like you are pulling it with an F150.
thanks T-team, also how much of the living room is garage, can you park your quads over the axles

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
thanks T-team, also how much of the living room is garage, can you park your quads over the axles

10feet. Yea just. It didn't sway very much but I have a 3/4 ton now. But it was fine with the 150 as well. No frame problems.. It's just really thin! I don't think it's bad thing.. I love the trailer though. Separate bedrooms are Graf to have and it's easy to move around. I didn't want a mobile hotel so this was the next best thing. Heated tanks.. Fuel station.. Arctic package.. Good to go. Push button start generator is great if I had a second chance I would just get a portable one so it wasn't right under the pillow.. The only time I've had to sleep with the Jenny on was -10.. Didn't want the furnace to kill the battery as I only had one at that point!

Ridin High

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah I had the generator under my pillow to and pulled it, sold it, and got a portable with the option of getting remote start.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
I never have to use it will I'm sleeping so no big deal. If I had the option I would get one of those remote start Hondas. Other than that... It was the coolest 25-27 footer I looked at

spuds

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like the extra bed room in a toyhauler and I think a fifth would be more in line with what I'm looking for, never thought about a genny
definitely need to consider that thanks

RhinoWhino

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/07/06/a45a6728a3dd6394cb8ad00fa4a9d289.jpg[/IMG

Loves it[IMG]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/07/06/7ea5bd562ad43b46dc5bc5263db8f8a6.jpg

Top Bottom