Pick up decks

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone recommend a deck builder for a pickup in Edmonton or GP area. I want to take the box off one of my pickups and put a deck on.

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone recommend a deck builder for a pickup in Edmonton or GP area. I want to take the box off one of my pickups and put a deck on.
I went with a cm deck nothing fancy but works well
For my farm truck nice side pockets and seems like decent build quality for around 9000

AF7AD31E-B188-485E-886D-3EA7605849F0.jpeg
AFBD8537-DF5B-49A0-8807-2BB173A36985.jpeg

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Also gunmetal fab beleave tbere out of grand prairie they putout some
Nice stuff but bit of a waiting list and not cheap

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is a nice one, there is a place in PG selling the same ones, just checking what AB had to offer

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Totally opposite direction, but checkout Rival Truck, they're in Parksville BC (north of Nanaimo). They build pretty wicked welding skids and welding decks. Their flat decks look a little plain, but they're a lot more cost competitive than most Alberta shops.

View attachment 261691
My dad has one of their decks on his F450 and it is very nice. Just not worth the drive or a fancy deck for a beater farm/bush rocket

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com

new indyguy

Reaction score

I ordered one thru these guys in Sherwood Park. Same situation - truck is a 20+ years old and box is toast. Didnt make sense to me to spend $9k plus. Made in Alberta and warranty. Money I saved buying this deck I put into fixing the cab rust.
Should be good for another 15-20 years I hope. Will be getting installed later in November.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I ordered one thru these guys in Sherwood Park. Same situation - truck is a 20+ years old and box is toast. Didnt make sense to me to spend $9k plus. Made in Alberta and warranty. Money I saved buying this deck I put into fixing the cab rust.
Should be good for another 15-20 years I hope. Will be getting installed later in November.
Thanks, they look like a good option. About $1000 cheaper vs the CM in Prince George. Will call them tomorrow

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My dad has one of their decks on his F450 and it is very nice. Just not worth the drive or a fancy deck for a beater farm/bush rocket

If that's all your looking for there is generally plenty of used one's for cheap at auctions or even Kijiji.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If that's all your looking for there is generally plenty of used one's for cheap at auctions or even Kijiji.
Thought about that but i just don't have the time to deal with it right now. Drop truck off have it installed and come back when its ready kinda deal is what im looking for

Top Bottom