Peoples relationship with S&M

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Started on snowmobilefanatics. Was good when I was a flat lander but useless for mountain riding and every one had old sleds. Grew out of that pretty quick. Went to dootalk and realized i wasn't a homo so I left. Loved snowest and stuck around there for a while but there were some serious douche bags over there and then they went pay so I left. Was mostly guys from the states I just didn't get the same level of comfort as I do on this site with majority of the people riding similar areas I do with similar sleds and living in close by areas

In an completely unrelated news story, snowest is sledding's best source of useful technical information.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
My Buddy Moe and I always said "this internet thingy is cool, we need a site where we can get info on riding areas and meet up with other riders" talked about starting a site of our own back in 2002 after we bought our first quads and figured there surely has to be more than just Bruderhiem. But we were drunks with no ambition or computer skills so luckily RK came along and built me a site....

My first S&M blind date was with a fire putter outter guy in Vancouver... can't believe I made it back to my hotel that night without getting arrested.
Took in the 2nd Jamboree after meeting MAny#'s, Doc, Murm, Lyle Ron etc... then the 3rd, 4th
Now it's all about the sledding and the Mountain Mania's ....
Don't quad anymore but thanks to the forward thinking moderation team we have a boating section now too, so we have the S&M boat days out at Wab..

Did u ever get a turtle section in the classifieds?

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ron and some of the mods are fort sask snow angels,,and so am i..thats where we met...been a member since 2009 (no.129) and consider them as friends!

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
ron and some of the mods are fort sask snow angels,,and so am i..thats where we met...been a member since 2009 (no.129) and consider them as friends!

Wow...I might have to refrain from postings my hotties on your thread, now that I know we are friends.

Top Bottom