Peoples relationship with S&M

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I never quite felt at home until Mike ManyNumbers dry humped my leg...now it's home.

Started way back at the beginning when Rknight asked if I'd help Mod the site...bestest thing I've ever done.

Mike or Mattmedic? Matt is typically the leg humper.....

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Started on snowmobilefanatics. Was good when I was a flat lander but useless for mountain riding and every one had old sleds. Grew out of that pretty quick. Went to dootalk and realized i wasn't a homo so I left. Loved snowest and stuck around there for a while but there were some serious douche bags over there and then they went pay so I left. Was mostly guys from the states I just didn't get the same level of comfort as I do on this site with majority of the people riding similar areas I do with similar sleds and living in close by areas

Holy cow, I just about spit coffee on my computer.

Started on dootalk and snowest mainly looking for technical info. Got really sick of dootalk monitoring and deleting anything negative towards their precious brand. Havent been on snowest that much recently because of the stupid pay thing. (although I did just pay for a year because I really wanted to finish reading a thread on 872s)

Met a tonne of awesome people on snow and mud. The odd douche on here, but way more good than bad.

Phazer Moon

Reaction score
Well, I was in my local sled shop, and S&M and I reached for the same pair of 509 goggles at the same time. My hands touched its keyboard for the first time. It was love at first site. Because it was so beautiful and well organized I let it leave with the goggles. I then couldn't believe I let a forum like this walk out on me. I ran out of the store looking for it, and I could smell the perfume of 2-stroke lingering in the air. I tried to follow but lost it. Later in the year a friend sent me a link to a thread on some webpage, and there it was again. That forum I let go months earlier. We've been inseparable ever since.

AAAAHHHH!! How romantic!! I always like a good love story when the girl and guy get each other.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got fed up S&M poping up every time was looking for info on sleds and quads. Then thought well if I can't beat them a might as well join them. Now I am on here more then I ever thought it was possible.

Clares240

Reaction score
Surfing for information, kept getting directed to this site, read so much decided it might be painless to join. Still trying to recover from the headaches of losing my username and password, expect now that I'm actually remembering them and posting, the occasional moderator lashings will come. ( Don't worry moderators, I really have no intention of offending). I enjoy alot of the content, and comment, and I've got Tylenol.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Started on snowmobilefanatics. Was good when I was a flat lander but useless for mountain riding and every one had old sleds. Grew out of that pretty quick. Went to dootalk and realized i wasn't a homo so I left. Loved snowest and stuck around there for a while but there were some serious douche bags over there and then they went pay so I left. Was mostly guys from the states I just didn't get the same level of comfort as I do on this site with majority of the people riding similar areas I do with similar sleds and living in close by areas

You're kidding, yer not ? Havent ever met ya but was sure you would be by your posts. Whatever tho, sled on.

Toyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just googled "things more fun than sex" and this site popped up. I already had a quad so i bought a sled and gave it a whirl.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe if "pray away the gay" doesn't work........

rubirose

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
First joined the Outlawatv club to meet fellow quadders, then saw the S&M booth at a show and on t-shirts and stuff and decided to join. Met Snowdin through here and have spoken to Ron a few times at events. I check in everyday and now that we also have sleds hubby has been cruising the site looking for info from old posts. Still looking to meet new quadders out there who are interested in our way of camping/quadding, great site

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ron sent me an email to join in 2006.........had no idea who this Ron guy was but it's a well run site with lots of info.

CountryRider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seems like S&M s either cheating on alot of us, or it has an affinity for relationships :p!!! Still think its the best site ever...

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
My Buddy Moe and I always said "this internet thingy is cool, we need a site where we can get info on riding areas and meet up with other riders" talked about starting a site of our own back in 2002 after we bought our first quads and figured there surely has to be more than just Bruderhiem. But we were drunks with no ambition or computer skills so luckily RK came along and built me a site....

My first S&M blind date was with a fire putter outter guy in Vancouver... can't believe I made it back to my hotel that night without getting arrested.
Took in the 2nd Jamboree after meeting MAny#'s, Doc, Murm, Lyle Ron etc... then the 3rd, 4th
Now it's all about the sledding and the Mountain Mania's ....
Don't quad anymore but thanks to the forward thinking moderation team we have a boating section now too, so we have the S&M boat days out at Wab..

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My Buddy Moe and I always said "this internet thingy is cool, we need a site where we can get info on riding areas and meet up with other riders" talked about starting a site of our own back in 2002 after we bought our first quads and figured there surely has to be more than just Bruderhiem. But we were drunks with no ambition or computer skills so luckily RK came along and built me a site....

My first S&M blind date was with a fire putter outter guy in Vancouver... can't believe I made it back to my hotel that night without getting arrested.
Took in the 2nd Jamboree after meeting MAny#'s, Doc, Murm, Lyle Ron etc... then the 3rd, 4th
Now it's all about the sledding and the Mountain Mania's ....
Don't quad anymore but thanks to the forward thinking moderation team we have a boating section now too, so we have the S&M boat days out at Wab..

I sort of remember that evening....:beer:
:beer:

Top Bottom