parts for super clamps

brian h

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
does anybody know were to get parts for a super clamp in the edmonton area,went to martins and all they would say is they cannot get parts and would sell a new one to me,all i need is one part to repair the one that broke

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Call the guy in calgary [ site sponsor] he was helpdful for me, he is on this site also. 1-403-650-7630

Last edited:

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Call Randall directly he usually answers the phone when I call Superclamp you'll find there number under vendors at the top or go to superclamp.net

X2.
Randall will hook you up. Good chance he may just do an exchange depending on what it is.

brian h

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
called randall tuesday night at 9:00 p.m,he answered the phone and said to just take pics of the broken super clamp and send him the pics and the parts would be in the mail tomorrow,i even told him the clamp got broken from a stupid mistake but he said it would be warranty and no cost for the parts, super nice to deal with,excellant service.not often you get warranty on something that is not a warranty issue,i even told him that it was not a rush to get repaired but he said that he would get the parts out to me instantly

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice to deal with someone that puts out a high quality product and backs it up with top notch customer service.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Randall has always offered "the best" customer service in this industry. They totally support all there product lines.

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Randall has always offered "the best" customer service in this industry. They totally support all there product lines.

X2. Super awesome guy. Got the privilege to ride with him in Revy last year till my risers came loose cutting my day short. If I ever need anything superclamp I will be buying from him.

Top Bottom