Parkland's new Fish

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Boat can't be that good I see its for sale already

It's probably a good boat for what it is made for . Most that get into the river boating it seems are looking for magic and something that does everything very good.
Runs shallow
Super tough
Fast
Pack a big load
Comfortable
And so on............

Not going to happen as folks find out.
Crisco's boat is a nice boat for what is but he maybe looking for something else to try?
If it is for sale.

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I seen it on Kijiji but if it isn't sure looks like his maybe a twin I am a EAGLE fan loved my jet boat

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Boat can't be that good I see its for sale already
The boat was awesome... 110 hrs in one season lol. I just got all worried about the economy and all the doom and gloom, and wanted to cash up to make sure we get through the slow times and thats the only reason. I will be building another Firefish for sure but it will have an LSA this time. I had 0 problems with that boat and it was like new when i sold it tough as hell.

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah it took 2 days in the middle of winter to sell...... Hows the sale on the EAGLE?

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The boat was awesome... 110 hrs in one season lol. I just got all worried about the economy and all the doom and gloom, and wanted to cash up to make sure we get through the slow times and thats the only reason. I will be building another Firefish for sure but it will have an LSA this time. I had 0 problems with that boat and it was like new when i sold it tough as hell.

Would you go Stingray style next time Chris, bigger or same ? Or smaller?

phatboy07

Reaction score
Why the LSA....I remember reading this thread from start to finish and you were set on the LS3 which is why you went with it with the first Fish...just curious on your thoughts on choosing the LSA this time (if and when you get a new one)

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The new DI 6.2 Kodiak would be a nice package too, more power and better economy than the last 6.2. The LSA is a great motor, but with your foot into the blower it guzzles fuel... but on the other hand, a blower pulley swap and tune will really make you grin!

phatboy07

Reaction score
Ya the 6.2 DI is looking good. Who do you know that can Tune the LSA with a pulley swap? haven't heard of too many people successful with this (well reliably on pump gas lol). I am thinking of getting a boat built in the future and not decided on the DI or LSA....and I had an LSA in my last boat lol. FUUUUUUELLLLL BUT FUUUUUUUUUUUN! haha

Top Bottom