Overly Agressive Peace Officers

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are these real cops or the wannabe county bylaw/ dog catcher doofuses.
Who are you asking? Probably me I guess since OP is mia......yeah RCMP are the ones with sleds and quads, I’m not sure if the ticketders dogcatchers can do that? Those losers aren’t even allowed on a primary hi way

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We used to have a County Bi Law officer here 10-15yrs ago in Vulcan County. He was known throughout Southern Alberta as Rambo. Anyone that moved rigs or seismic in those days down here would remember him. His hours were 6:00AM -5:59 AM. Never knew when you would see him and where he would show up.

TDR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who are you asking? Probably me I guess since OP is mia......yeah RCMP are the ones with sleds and quads, I’m not sure if the ticketders dogcatchers can do that? Those losers aren’t even allowed on a primary hi way

Where the OP is referring to it is the peace officers that have the pimped out dually and deck with new sleds. Lots of tax dollars to waste on chasing sledders. Quite a joke.

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He almost caught me leaving BowRidge when we were doing the Boat Show move. Didn't have my seat belt on yet. Pretty stealthy rig. I waved to him in case he was looking at my chest. HaHa!

He gives zero fawks about how and where you get pulled over. Plug up the entryway into walmart? Sure!

Attachments

• A603CD06-87A5-4E5B-B456-F35377A8CCD6.jpg
    A603CD06-87A5-4E5B-B456-F35377A8CCD6.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 337

Bikeswithtrax

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This thread is a bit older now, and seems to have run out of steam, so I don't feel bad about hijacking it a little. Many years ago I lived in Kelowna, on a road that didn't have city services right to the end. I lived on the last lot at the very end, of this dead end road. I paid for my own well, pump, etc. Some douche bag city by law loser used to come give me tickets for watering my lawn on days he said that I was not allowed to. Well after not paying for a dozen fines, and continuing to water whenever I damn well wanted to, I was summoned to court. When the judge came to my case, I stood up and said I have no lawyer, and am representing myself. He then asked me to take a seat and the city started on their case, some fat old woman rambled on and on about how horrible I was and no regard for city hall and its rules, and I was running the reservoir low in the summer heat by watering whenever I chose, and I refused to stop, and had amassed thousands of dollars in fines I refused to pay. That fat bitch went on for a good 45 minutes.
Then it was my turn to speak.
I said I'll keep it short instead of wasting the courts time like tubby there just did. I am on my own private well, never been hooked to city water, i paid for the well to be drilled, the pump, the tank, the electricity to run it and all ofnits maintenance. Here is my permit for the well, the bills from the drilling and pump company. Its on its own electric meter, here are the bills, here are photos of the well...i rest my case your honour. The judge looked at my evidence....took a deep breath....tore into the 7 city officials sitting there, and told them to leave me the hell alone in the future. He told me that I didn't owe a dime and to forget about the tickets. Told me i was free to go and I should expect a letter of apology from the city. Then as i was walking out I heard him tell them that all 7 would hand write me a letter of apology and mail them to me or else...

Give someone a tiny bit of power, and all too often they become a total douche bag!

TDR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This thread is a bit older now, and seems to have run out of steam, so I don't feel bad about hijacking it a little. Many years ago I lived in Kelowna, on a road that didn't have city services right to the end. I lived on the last lot at the very end, of this dead end road. I paid for my own well, pump, etc. Some douche bag city by law loser used to come give me tickets for watering my lawn on days he said that I was not allowed to. Well after not paying for a dozen fines, and continuing to water whenever I damn well wanted to, I was summoned to court. When the judge came to my case, I stood up and said I have no lawyer, and am representing myself. He then asked me to take a seat and the city started on their case, some fat old woman rambled on and on about how horrible I was and no regard for city hall and its rules, and I was running the reservoir low in the summer heat by watering whenever I chose, and I refused to stop, and had amassed thousands of dollars in fines I refused to pay. That fat bitch went on for a good 45 minutes.
I said I'll keep it short instead of wasting the courts time like tubby there just did. I am on my own private well, never been hooked to city water, i paid for the well to be drilled, the pump, the tank, the electricity to run it and all ofnits maintenance. Here is my permit for the well, the bills from the drilling and pump company. Its on its own electric meter, here are the bills, here are photos of the well...i rest my case your honour. The judge looked at my evidence....took a deep breath....tore into the 7 city officials sitting there, and told them to leave me the hell alone in the future. He told me that I didn't owe a dime and to forget about the tickets. Told me i was free to go and I should expect a letter of apology from the city. Then as i was walking out I heard him tell them that all 7 would hand write me a letter of apology and mail them to me or else...

Give someone a tiny bit of power, and all too often they become a total douche bag!

Now that’s funny!! Man does it go to people’s heads.

acesup800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

While I completely agree with your point, if there are water restrictions, you really should be reducing usage as well. If everyone had their own well sucking down the aquifer, it is no different than sucking down the reservoir. Lack of water is lack of water.

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed that most cops are hiding in the woodwork now with this Corona virus? I guess they realize that if they pull me over I will be coughing all over my insurance and registration as I hand it over to them.

You gotta think that they only want to deal with emergencies right now.

Bikeswithtrax

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
While I completely agree with your point, if there are water restrictions, you really should be reducing usage as well. If everyone had their own well sucking down the aquifer, it is no different than sucking down the reservoir. Lack of water is lack of water.
Interesting theory...but my well was 40 feet from the lake and the city drew water about 15 kms away.
My well was 120 feet deep and the pump was at 80 feet deep, and the lake seepage kept it so full when they tried to do a gallon per minute test they were not able to pump it fast enough to get a reading, so just said unlimited water. Lol
But nice try at stirring the pot ;)

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Did you get 7 letters ?

Bikeswithtrax

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed that most cops are hiding in the woodwork now with this Corona virus? I guess they realize that if they pull me over I will be coughing all over my insurance and registration as I hand it over to them.

Good time to be a truck driver as well. The cvse guys don't want to stop you and talk to you.
You could probably throw a nylon rope on a D8 bulldozer and haul it right now, and not get a ticket lol.
Every day I am hauling right now they ignore me. The scale shacks are rarely ever closed just west of kamloops, my last 6 times by they have been shut. I moved a D8 today and I saw a cvse pickup truck, and he turned his head away as i approached him, as if to say, I see nothing.

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!

In the Vancouver they said don’t expect cops to show up for a break in or theft. They will interview over the phone with you. Only expect a cop if there is a crime in progress. Damn.
I’m thankful I have 2 chain link fences to get thru and an unsocialized dog if you wanna visit. Maybe some home defence items here and there. Heehee

Last edited:

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Interesting theory...but my well was 40 feet from the lake and the city drew water about 15 kms away.
My well was 120 feet deep and the pump was at 80 feet deep, and the lake seepage kept it so full when they tried to do a gallon per minute test they were not able to pump it fast enough to get a reading, so just said unlimited water. Lol
But nice try at stirring the pot ;)

The well driller that services around my house told me that for every 100 ft the water that you are pulling is from 1 year previous. My well is at 540 ft. so if that is true it took over 5 years for the surface water to make it's way down that deep. Not sure about the theory but he was amendment that he sees wells going dry in relation to the depth v.s. how long ago a drought occurred. So when a drought is going on, you have water from a rainy period and vise versa.

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The well driller that services around my house told me that for every 100 ft the water that you are pulling is from 1 year previous. My well is at 540 ft. so if that is true it took over 5 years for the surface water to make it's way down that deep. Not sure about the theory but he was amendment that he sees wells going dry in relation to the depth v.s. how long ago a drought occurred. So when a drought is going on, you have water from a rainy period and vise versa.
I’m not sure that is true, think most wells like ours hit a coal stream they told us, they never mentioned any wells ever going dry, just some can’t keep up that are under 5 gallons a minute.

Top Bottom