Our Gear toxic??

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Really? First of all it's greenpeace and second, there is a huge difference in airborne particles, and the finished product.

If you knew what toxic chemicals are used to manufacture your house would you live in it??

Our gear is probably less toxic than the two stroke fumes we inhale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some key statements I found interesting:
1 millionth of a gram per square meter is the regulatory limit or PFCs in Norway. Are they on the extreme side? No comparisons to other countries.
"may be subtle" and "may be important at the population level" - doesn't sound very conclusive.
Love the EPA label of "emerging contaminant" a perceived, potential or real threat. That's a pretty wide spectrum. Considering the regulatory limit they mentioned, one would think this stuff is up there with asbestos.

As with everything in life, there's always an agenda behind the study, the article... everything.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
THE PAINT GREENPEACE USES ON THEIR BOATS IS TOXIC ;)
]
images
images
images

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That group is the biggest bunch of hypocrites ever! They protest oil and gas but to save the whales they run around burning thousands of gallons of fuel.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

tjw

Reaction score
Everything these days will kill you, including breathing in greenpeaces smug cloud. I can never take this stuff seriously... its the BPA in a nalgene all over again

Hey look a horse
:deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse:

Top Bottom