Osama is dead

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and that is the reason why they are discussing whether they are going to release the pics or not

hate to say it but pictures can be manipulated. Once again they have been successful at casting a doubt in peoples minds. Who ever thought that they were going to breeze thru this so quickly was badly mistaken. I keep thinking about the movie Wag the Dog several years ago where they created a war to distract a scandal at home. :):)

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nasty guy true ..... but the country was stable. Just cause he didn't run to american standards he is a weapon of mass destruction lol. They ever consider that with this many muslim factions you almost need a ruthless dictator to keep order. Let them kill each other who cares!! Would have been easier to keep him out of Kuwait and call it a day. ....... hindsight is great. :beer:

The country was stable because of fear. When you kill hundreds of thousands of your own people (Kurds in the north gassed, executed) you tend to get a population that doesn't want to rock the boat. Just sayin'.....:eek::beer:

People can say what they want about the U.S. protecting their oil interests and WMD'S and I agree but there was also a humanitarian element involved as well. The Iraq people were freed from a ruthless dictator.:d

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My question is simple. They dumped th body in the ocean but say they have dna tests to prove it was him, where did they get the original dna info to compare it to? Also with abama saying that they are going to to stop subsidizing the american economy at the end of june and a US election coming up i sure seems a timely time to finally get bin laden. I quess i am just a little sceptical is all and think it might be alot more political reteric than anything and if they actually got him. The war that they started is one that'll never be won. Also they dont think that they should be concerned about a possible retaliation for the bin ladens death if he is dead?

Glen, Colin Powell made a pretty good remark yesterday during an interview on CNN. When you are fighting an enemy that wants to eradicate you from the planet you don't worry about hurting their feelings by killing their leader. They are conspiring to kill Americans 24/7/365 a year. How do you ramp up your attacks on that? :confused::beer:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hate to say it but pictures can be manipulated. Once again they have been successful at casting a doubt in peoples minds. Who ever thought that they were going to breeze thru this so quickly was badly mistaken. I keep thinking about the movie Wag the Dog several years ago where they created a war to distract a scandal at home. :):)

I think it is well documented that the US government is not the most trustworthy entity in the world through history but it seems lately everbody thinks 100% of everything they do is for alterior reasons. All I know is they are a great neighbor and if we are ever in a jam they will be the first ones on the bus and ready to ride to our defence.:):beer:

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glen, Colin Powell made a pretty good remark yesterday during an interview on CNN. When you are fighting an enemy that wants to eradicate you from the planet you don't worry about hurting their feelings by killing their leader. They are conspiring to kill Americans 24/7/365 a year. How do you ramp up your attacks on that? :confused::beer:

It's not JUST Americans that they are conspiring to kill. Their ultimate goal is to take over the world. They want to eradicate Christianity.

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:beer:.............

Attachments

• obama-bin-laden-hide-and-seek-champion.jpg
    obama-bin-laden-hide-and-seek-champion.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 95

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If the usa really wanted to get bin laden right away then why right after 9-11 did the us goverment charter planes to fly his family members out of the states when the majority of air traffic was shut down. What happened on 9-11 was a terrible and tragic thing but there are alot of things since that sure smell fishy and more politiclly motivated than anything.

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So they buried him at sea within 24 hours as per islamic law?

Shoulda wrapped him in Bacon first. Take a photo and let the rest of the extremists know that we will destroy their chances to get into heaven, shortly after we end thier lives.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think it is well documented that the US government is not the most trustworthy entity in the world through history but it seems lately everbody thinks 100% of everything they do is for alterior reasons. All I know is they are a great neighbor and if we are ever in a jam they will be the first ones on the bus and ready to ride to our defence.:):beer:

I agree and yes I would rather have an American as a neighbour any day. As a matter of fact I do a lot of business in the US and made a lot of friends over the years. But they too have the same feelings as a lot of us when it comes down to their government and motives. On the other hand we Canadian's should not sell ourselves short as we have been great neighbours too. Landing planes after 9/11 and showing thousands of passengers our great hospitality is one example. Anyway, the bottom line is that I would have more respect for their actions if they stop telling the world it is for one reason but in fact most of us know it is in the best interest of USA. Just my 2cents worth :d:d

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Wow I can't believe how many bleeding hearts there are in the past nine pages of this thread :nono: these freaks ALL need to be shot and pizzed on including the chit head in north Korea. Their Bums, all of them and as far as I'm concerned the whole lot of them would still be wiping their own chit in there hair if it weren't for the west. And for the record...I'd pay a large sum of cash to go over there and Safari hunt some of those mofo's.
There is NO stability in any country where it is not only okay to beat your wife but is expected and when your boy turns 13 he is to receive his first AK-47.

Last edited:

Flatlander_01

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow I can't believe how many bleeding hearts there are in the past nine pages of this thread :nono: these freaks ALL need to be shot and pizzed on including the chit head in north Korea. Their Bums, all of them and as far as I'm concerned the whole lot of them would still be wiping their own chit in there hair if it weren't for the west. And for the record...I'd pay a large sum of cash to go over there and Safari hunt some of those mofo's.
There is NO stability in any country where it is not only okay to beat your wife but is expected and when your boy turns 13 he is to receive his first AK-47.

I would love to safari hunt one or two where do you get a tag is it draw turbin or turbinless i am a trophy hunter how do you score them length of bread or how strong the odour is?

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's funny how the US govt is changing there story now. They originally said that he was killed in a big gun battle, now they are saying the seal team more or less walked into his room and shot him. They also reported originally that they killed his wife also and now it's coming out that his wife is still perfectly fine and not even wounded but another women got shot in the leg as she got caught in the cross fire. There are also alot of the bin laden supporters over there saying that the man that was killed wasn't bin laden and that he is still alive. WE will never know for sure.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's funny how the US govt is changing there story now. They originally said that he was killed in a big gun battle, now they are saying the seal team more or less walked into his room and shot him. They also reported originally that they killed his wife also and now it's coming out that his wife is still perfectly fine and not even wounded but another women got shot in the leg as she got caught in the cross fire. There are also alot of the bin laden supporters over there saying that the man that was killed wasn't bin laden and that he is still alive. WE will never know for sure.

I'm sure it is all on video somewhere, pictures will come out eventually.
Either way, it makes no difference, there's dozens more to take his place.

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm almost surprised that OBL didn't record some videos saying 'You didn't get me' to send out after his death. Would really throw a wrench in things.

Top Bottom