Open house saturday dec - 1 everyone welcome.....

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
- happy november ...... Time for our xmas open house..... Saturday dec 1.... 9-4 come in and xmas shop.....

- i ordered a ton of snow...:) :) should be awesome..... Big discounts,,,,, great deals..... Coffee , donuts...,

- stocking stuffers a plenty..... :) come in and meet the betties...:) witness the bettie 2013 snowmobile

presentations...... 509 helmets stocked up..... Bca gear.... Lots of yamaha, and arctic cat gear,,, as well as

walls full of motofist gear, helmets, boots..... Remember if you buy yourself a present you wont be

disappointed as christmas..... Just saying.... ....

****** followed by the every entertaining suds nite to be held at the neighborhood inn,,, starts at 7pm....

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i tried to get to your shop all last week, you where closed, WTF, u don't open before 7am or stay open past 6pm WTF, have to admit there were a few nights i couldn't drive hehe. heading back tomorrow, hope ya have a good turn out
icon10.gif
icon10.gif

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Arlene has mentioned it, I'll be away but it wouldn't take much coaxing to get her up there.....

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Terry,

I will take one ticket for the raffle. I will send you the dollar for the ticket after I win my Motorfist WOT gloves..................

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
This is this coming Saturday Folks...... Terry & Gang always put on an excellent day! Come on out and check out what all they have to offer you!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
REALLY want to be there....

Gonna have to drunk dial Terry Saturday after our Ontario christmas party and join in virtual style....

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just throwing out a BIG Thanks to Terry for the great open house. And to Ally & Hugette for dressing the wife up:)
Wife was super stoked to get her new coat & try riding with me this year.
Shes even happier now, when she got the call she won the $100 gift card. Wish we could of stayed for the after hours get together.

Thanks again & see you soon for some more gear:beer::d

Last edited:

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are at a hockey tourny in Vermillion. So close yet so far away. Sounds like a great time.:beer:

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Missed it this year.Was there last year and my hair hurt for two days after.

Top Bottom