onewheel

towerrigger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dbc88462c3fcc124345d6b9dcd33ab36.jpg

Received my enduro yesterday. It’s a toss up between this tire and the Hoosier whisper. I’ll get some more time on it before deciding.

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll tell you one thing, it is waaaay better than the stock Vega in every way. Smoother, softer, easier to carve, more comfortable to carve. Feels awesome and stable

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll tell you one thing, it is waaaay better than the stock Vega in every way. Smoother, softer, easier to carve, more comfortable to carve. Feels awesome and stable
I’d like to try that 6. My 5.5 feels good but not super confident on it going full pinned.

Like to try the trail pro or that enduro as well.

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been out every night after supper with the kid on his bmx lately... the wife speed walking behind us shredding down the block lol

I need an XR... I have found a decent deal on kijiji... look at it Monday....

FLOAT ON BOYS AND GIRLS! HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been out every night after supper with the kid on his bmx lately... the wife speed walking behind us shredding down the block lol

I need an XR... I have found a decent deal on kijiji... look at it Monday....

FLOAT ON BOYS AND GIRLS! HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!
I liked the xr with the stock Vega tire but now that I've used the tfl enduro the lady couple days, it is that much better. Just put pressure on your toes or heals and it carves but is solid going straight. Makes the Vega feel like you're riding on a 2x6

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats a fear of mine, I love how carvy my stock Pint is but I want to CHARGE single track stuff harder

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Found a used XR, 130km on it with a fender, and a box with new side covers and new blue bumpers to match the fender… took it for a ride and loved it

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Vega tire is super soft compared to the Pint tire.

I ate ch!t on the third ride lol, rolled off a rounded curb funny and boom down I went! hit the hip bad... its sore AF this mornin...

The tires wider contact patch is definitely not as knife edge as the pint... learnin....

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What are your custom settings? Just started playing around with that last night
I never really messed with it. Mostly rode in mission. But my 12 year old on the pint seamed like he hade twice the torque ditch bagging so I cranked the XR up to full pinned! 2 or 3 degrees nose up.

M1ryguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I am going to be posting my one wheel XR on kijiji, bought it brand new a couple months ago and it has 24 miles on it lol comes with some extras too. I thought I would give you guys first crack at it before posting as it will sell fast. As fun as it is I just don't ride it and to be honest I wont, life is too busy. I am in Sherwood park and Calgary almost every week

Top Bottom