One Last Ride, May Long! Where to go?!?

Heimie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone. Looking to head out for a couple days this May long. Where should we go? Either Clemina in Vale, or maybe McBride? I'm most familiar with McBride, never been to Clemina.

Does anyone have any updates as to snow conditions or trails? Can we get a truck and small 2 place trailer up there?

coolcam

Reaction score
Clemina will be accessible. You may even see me up there. It's no problem with 2 place. Haven't been up in a few weeks so I'm not sure of conditions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heimie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Got some news on the conditions in McBride and Vale. We decided to go to McBride, since we were more familiar with it. Had a blast! Rode Lucille on Sunday and then hit Belle on Monday. We had Belle all to ourselves. Where the trail splits going up Belle it was really soft mud to take the short route, so we opted for the long way. If we had a deck instead of a trailer it might have been worth a try, but I was worried about getting stuck on the switchback and then what? Snow was slushy and still pretty deep. There were a couple spots that were still crotch deep and not touching bottom! Sunglasses and sunblock? I thought this was a winter sport! I'll try to post pictures later!

FatGuy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The CN shack along the tracks by Allen creek.
We're you the guys with the dodge with stacks and two Polaris sleds on the trailer?

If so we were the guys that passed you on the hi way with a free ride and a cat and two dirt bikes in a dodge
We were the ones riding Clemina with coolcam

Top Bottom