Oil pump

Old Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good Morn Heads up just read might be a reboot for all 2022 exec oil pump control . Be safe -17 c

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks, appreciate it checking on that.
taking the new sled out for the inaugural ride tomorrow and don't want any surprises which will no doubt occur the furthest from the truck.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks, appreciate it checking on that.
taking the new sled out for the inaugural ride tomorrow and don't want any surprises which will no doubt occur the furthest from the truck.
So I can’t find any info on oil pumps except for the earlier bulletin in regards to improper setting in the ECM which should have been addressed at unit pre delivery set up. Sorry but if they are talking about something there is no info on paper in documents or community. Pin er to win er!

Old Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I can’t find any info on oil pumps except for the earlier bulletin in regards to improper setting in the ECM which should have been addressed at unit pre delivery set up. Sorry but if they are talking about something there is no info on paper in documents or community. Pin er to win er!
I got info off of snow west it might be old . Sorry if caused trouble. Some new owners did not know?Better to be safe. Be safe -18

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got info off of snow west it might be old . Sorry if caused trouble. Some new owners did not know?Better to be safe. Be safe -18
No problem! Maybe there is someone who didn’t know anything about the earlier bulletin and wants to check with their dealer

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So that bulletin is for 22 models only I am speculating?

Top Bottom