Official Cataract Creek Snowmobile Area Thread for 2020/21

catrutt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have no problem at all spending $90 if half of the money goes to the snowmobile club to help with expenses. YA RIGHT!

tucker_98

Reaction score
This is what happens when everyone and their dog goes camping or hiking and thinks someone else will pick up their garbage I guess.

Definitely is... Unfortunately I don't think any of these funds will be used to actually fix or prove anything, guess time will tell. The amount of garbage in the back country is ridiculous this year, just got back from a Monday-Wednesday trip at Burnt Timber and the stuff we picked up from the weekend was insane. Counted 13 tires on the sides of the road on the way out...

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Definitely is... Unfortunately I don't think any of these funds will be used to actually fix or prove anything, guess time will tell. The amount of garbage in the back country is ridiculous this year, just got back from a Monday-Wednesday trip at Burnt Timber and the stuff we picked up from the weekend was insane. Counted 13 tires on the sides of the road on the way out...

Thanks for picking up someones mess.

Legend14

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What’s going on with this pass crap,is the ASA pass enough? You think they will be out asking for the kananaskis pass aswel?

turbo392

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
59DD70FA-8B9C-4133-807B-89982CC33286.jpeg

I wouldn’t pay any extortion fee, personally.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
View attachment 242879
I wouldn’t pay any extortion fee, personally.

While you highlighted the Cataract Creek portion it’s actually the Cataract creek PLUZ that it applies to, not the Rec area which is the camping area.

So on top of paying registration to ride on crown land, a club and ASA pass, now paying a Kananaskis pass for a season.

Someone in the club better be asking who is getting the money and how does it benefit the snowmobile zone.

Legend14

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is someone at the gate extorting cash or the wildlife guys that drive around?

It drives me nuts to see citiots in the winter drive all the way out there, throw their garbage out then drive back to the city, they really are that selfish and dumb, and all the other stupid stuff they do to cost taxpayers more.

Last edited:

lewishillbilly

Reaction score
Is someone at the gate extorting cash or the wildlife guys that drive around?

It drives me nuts to see citiots in the winter drive all the way out there, throw their garbage out then drive back to the city, they really are that selfish and dumb, and all the other stupid stuff they do to cost taxpayers more.
don't worry, lot's of hidiots out there too...

Top Bottom