Oakley Goggles

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats not oakley specific, thats all goggles. Lenses are lenses and when they get damaged, scratched and beat up sledding all day they start to lose performance. Ive Snowboarded and sledded most of my life and tried probably a dozen different brands over the last 20 years and oakley, by far, is the best quality and has the best lens technology. People will say this brand is better or that brand is better than Oakley but they just dont like Oakley's price tag and cheap out. I finally bit the bullet last year and bought Oakley Inferno's and all I can say is wow. The new prizm lenses coupled with the heated lens system is unreal, the definition with Prizm is second to none and now no fogging, its a win win.

Sure. They are good for one season. After that they are garbage.

Reactions: Dmf

dabensmiller

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Sounds like you have had some bad luck with goggles. My current Airbrakes are 3 seasons old and that adds up 5000+ miles of riding. They will be going strong again this season.

Last edited:

mattlynde12

Reaction score
Hell my favorite goggles are o frame Oakley that are going on 13 years old. I just keep replacing the lenses but they are getting hard to come buy. I have tried the 509 and klim but keep going back to the old trusty.

meierjn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hell my favorite goggles are o frame Oakley that are going on 13 years old. I just keep replacing the lenses but they are getting hard to come buy. I have tried the 509 and klim but keep going back to the old trusty.

Yup! Still have 2 sets of O Frames. One was scratched up pretty bad after 14 years so started looking for frames. They were very tough to find. Great goggles. Its like they were made to fit my HJC helmet.

mur190

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Found a great deal on some airbrakes at a local shop on boxing day last winter so I pulled the trigger, the 509's that I used to think were awesome are now last resort back up!

PolarisHighlifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bought the heated ones last winter and I Love them I'm one who has glasses and there the only ones I can use no fog issues or ice up issues if it starts I push the button and in 2-5 seconds lenses are clear. I tried all brands before and wish I went to these first and saved the time.

ThrottleOps

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just run the cheap Oakley xl 02 snow goggles and they rock! The venting around them keep me clear even when riding hard! I've tried the fans and heated options with not much luck

Top Bottom