o ZoNe dave meeTs miKe Ross ( Banner motosports ) mr MaxXxWeLL on the raiL in VernoN

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a while bacK o ZoNe daVe an MiKe Ross from BanNNeR moTosPorTs in SiCaMOUS BC by MaLaKWA ... had a open aiR TalK abouT the sKi -doo turboo bypass system... mr maxXxWeLL was very comfortable in the ZaLas Limo ...waiT -TinG- Lee... THE LiMo DriVeR lol !! and mr MaxXxWeLL were both patientLeY LooKing for the Fed -xXx delivery trucK to arrive with his new ski -doo skies with FRONT susPension paTenTed by the o zone GuY... now back to the bypass inLeT Tube where both o ZoNe and miKe Ross were BRaiN sTorming for the FuTure in Regards to the { bypass shuToff Valve }... noW the QUESTioN WaS and sTiLL is ... Does BRP ( ski -dooo ) put a RAVE VALVE IN FRoNT of the byPass shuToff valve in the inLeT TuBE or does BRP ( sKi - dooo ) puT the RAVE VALVE BeHiND the byPass shutoff Valve in the inLeT TuBE... afTer TaLkKKing and consuLTining with mr maxXxWeLL and MiKe Ross from BaNNeR moTosPorTs in the ZaLas LiMo wiTh ...waiT -TinG- Lee... noW in the DriVeRs seaT ... the 3 of us o ZoNe dave, MiKe Ross and mr MaxXxWeLL came up wiT a soLuTioN and that is<<<<< to puT a RAVE VALVE IN the FRoNT>>>>>of the { Bypass shuT off Valve } inLeT TuBE and to also puT a RAVE VALVE iNN the BACK or in BeHiND >>>>> the { Bypass shuT off Valve } in LeT TuBE... LeTs see WhaT haPPeNs and GO !! from there !!! beeP !! beeP !!... mr MaxXxWeLL we haVe to go noW youR ALPiNE heLi touR is ready to take off and your faNs are waiTing... yes waiT -TinG- Lee ... jusT leT me see if MiKe Ross from BaNNeR moTorsPorTS neeDs a LiFT to VernoN .. bacK to BaNNeR moTosPorTs .. and o ZoNe where u heading ... aahhh can't remember ... HoTsauCE !!! maybe go have a buckeT of the world famous KeaRNaL KuSTER poPpPpPCoRN ... in MaLKWA !!! Press release ... HoT GoSSiP !!! SpY vs sPy ... or jusT making mod-aaron sleds more mod-AARoN speaking of irons in the FiRE .. HeYman i haVe to go iron my ShiRTs .... kKK- BooommMMMMM !! we did iT a AgaiN ..

Last edited:

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Davey, what do you do for work buddy?
now your talking ta me ... i like that ... i help companies grow there business from digging ditches to hanging outside corporate board rooms .. I'm a 11 sTaR generaL ... in all asPexXx of business .. i can manage between 1 and 60,000 employees ...populate... comforT ... conflicT... communications... 4 iNN- GReeD -ee- anTs .. for success in business and for LiFe to be sustainable.. harvard school of business iNN BosTon ( ken ) my brother...im on line learning and teaching... true storY... how bouT yourSeLF comPlexXxd ??? my friend... no worrie .. i understand we all have a purpose and are all born wit verY high IQ s... iTs jusT a maTTer of TiME for our IQs to shine and puT the 4 ingredients to workK.. !! jusT a thoughT my friend !!

Last edited:

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The mystical o zone guy has much knowledge hahah just have to smoke something to understand it
hahahaha i LiKe youR StYLE .. THiS is ... the GHoST of O - ZoNe ... I'm the iceMAN .. i melting .. thanKs for warming 1 upPP !! lmao .. check innerspirt.com owner of spirit LeaF retaiL stores ... pot stocKs r a waLking .. remember your the boss of your MoNeY ... look also goggle: fire n flower heading to nasDackKK quackKK !! quackKK !! ask your self ?? are these stocKs ... sTaRFiSH BoTToM wit a PoWERToP ending .... Hmmmm !!! knowLedge is KinG !! crestin poinT oil n gas now thats nice !! remember u are the boss of u .. koolBeaNS !!!

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a while bacK o ZoNe daVe an MiKe Ross from BanNNeR moTosPorTs in SiCaMOUS BC by MaLaKWA ... had a open aiR TalK abouT the sKi -doo turboo bypass system... mr maxXxWeLL was very comfortable in the ZaLas Limo ...waiT -TinG- Lee... THE LiMo DriVeR lol !! and mr MaxXxWeLL were both patientLeY LooKing for the Fed -xXx delivery trucK to arrive with his new ski -doo skies with FRONT susPension paTenTed by the o zone GuY... now back to the bypass inLeT Tube where both o ZoNe and miKe Ross were BRaiN sTorming for the FuTure in Regards to the { bypass shuToff Valve }... noW the QUESTioN WaS and sTiLL is ... Does BRP ( ski -dooo ) put a RAVE VALVE IN FRoNT of the byPass shuToff valve in the inLeT TuBE or does BRP ( sKi - dooo ) puT the RAVE VALVE BeHiND the byPass shutoff Valve in the inLeT TuBE... afTer TaLkKKing and consuLTining with mr maxXxWeLL and MiKe Ross from BaNNeR moTosPorTs in the ZaLas LiMo wiTh ...waiT -TinG- Lee... noW in the DriVeRs seaT ... the 3 of us o ZoNe dave, MiKe Ross and mr MaxXxWeLL came up wiT a soLuTioN and that is<<<<< to puT a RAVE VALVE IN the FRoNT>>>>>of the { Bypass shuT off Valve } inLeT TuBE and to also puT a RAVE VALVE iNN the BACK or in BeHiND >>>>> the { Bypass shuT off Valve } in LeT TuBE... LeTs see WhaT haPPeNs and GO !! from there !!! beeP !! beeP !!... mr MaxXxWeLL we haVe to go noW youR ALPiNE heLi touR is ready to take off and your faNs are waiTing... yes waiT -TinG- Lee ... jusT leT me see if MiKe Ross from BaNNeR moTorsPorTS neeDs a LiFT to VernoN .. bacK to BaNNeR moTosPorTs .. and o ZoNe where u heading ... aahhh can't remember ... HoTsauCE !!! maybe go have a buckeT of the world famous KeaRNaL KuSTER poPpPpPCoRN ... in MaLKWA !!! Press release ... HoT GoSSiP !!! SpY vs sPy ... or jusT making mod-aaron sleds more mod-AARoN speaking of irons in the FiRE .. HeYman i haVe to go iron my ShiRTs .... kKK- BooommMMMMM !! we did iT a AgaiN ..
up dated the thread /post please read again mr maxXxWeLL .. coffee HoT enough YeT ... lmao !!!... LHF !! oink!! oinK !! RiGHT back at Yaaa !!!

Top Bottom