Nytro MTX Handlebar Riser/Angle Block

Ridin High

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey, was in McBride this past weekend and a guy had a handlebar riser block that changed the angle on his existing set up for a 2010 Nytro MTX. If anyone knows where i can find this type of product let me know. it looked good, and it beats changing out the steering post.

Thanks.

spikeydave

Reaction score
Hey, was in McBride this past weekend and a guy had a handlebar riser block that changed the angle on his existing set up for a 2010 Nytro MTX. If anyone knows where i can find this type of product let me know. it looked good, and it beats changing out the steering post.

Thanks.

They have them at Riverside in St. Albert. Cost is $400. I have one and it has worked good so far, hasn't moved at all with lots of pulling on the bars.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Thanks.

these guys have pivot adapters and risers for less than $400....

1972bone

Reaction score
I got a steering post relocator kit from oft racing. It changes the angle of your steering post and rises the handlebars a couple of inches. I'm 5'11" and it puts the bars in a perfect position for me. I love the feel and the extra leverage. It's excellent quality stuff and replaces your plastic bushings with metal oilite bushings. It was $150 US.

Thanks.

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
E&S Motorcycles have them for around $100 - $125 and I had one on my 09 Nytro and they were awesome. Call Darren 780-997-3818 and he has them in stock.
Just talked to him and if you tell him your from snow and mud $100.00
Tell him Snowseeker sent you.

Big A

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any yammy dealer should have them as I believe they are an actual yamaha part, steering post relocation update kit, should only run you about a hundred bones give or take, takes seconds to install but would recommend cutting plastic a bit

enis750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you can change the angle of the bars without relocating the steering post
I have a ROX pivot adaptor - it bolts to the factory mount and then I use the MTX riser
I also use the MTX bars, mountain strap and skis
works wicked

here's a sorta pic......
and the ROX kit for $44

Attachments

• 08 Nytro 3.jpg
    08 Nytro 3.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 125
  • rox.jpg
    rox.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 195

tapex

Reaction score
If you put the pivot riser on the stock steering location it causes the handlebars to turn very strange. Cr has a relocation kit for $25 (its cheaper than pivot riser options) and makes the sled handle way better! If you have the time & want to save $25 it would be easy to make but seemed like too much work for the small amount it cost. If you put the cables behind the riser setup you dont have to cut the plastic. (I would never own another nytro without a post relocate!).

MotoPsycho

Reaction score
Our kit not only changes the angle of the shaft more than any other kit on the market, it also replaces the wear prone plastic bushings with billet blocks containing self luricated oilite bushings...

These are especially good in combating the OEM bushings melting issues associated with mid-mount turbos...

-Moto

Top Bottom