New to Rocky mountain House

bigguy

Reaction score
Just moved here,trying to learn as many new places to ride as possible. long time quadder 12 years,most of this in the crowesnest pass. Have enjoyed what I have done so far. looking for new places and people to ride with. Road with hadster couple of weeks ago was a great trip and had a good time look forward to doing a ride again one day soon. I ride an 06 750 brute force and my wife rides an 07 650 brute force, could not allow her to ride a 750 it did not seem right lol. Be patient with me still trying to figure out the site.

pjquad

Reaction score
Hey, Bigguy welcome to S&M The wife and I and some of my family rode with you and Hadster a couple weeks ago at Nordegg. Good trip, to bad had to cut it short for the grandkids but we will have to get together again. We are coming back out this Thursday and looking for a ride on Saturday. Not sure yet but out the same direction. Talk to you later. I think you will like the site, can be interesting.:)

bigguy

Reaction score
Hi PJquad let us know what you you come up with on saturday for a ride we would enjoy to go to go out again. There is also lots of riding out off hiway 752 south west of rocky do not know it well yet but every ride interesting. Stay in touch. Give us a phone call!

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Welcome to S&M maybe we'll see you at Outwest this weekend! :beer::d:d:beer:

05KING700

Reaction score
Hi Bigguy! It's Jason, son of PJ. It was me and my kids that were also out with you a couple of weeks ago. We will be tagging along with dad as well so maybe see you out there.

Top Bottom