New project SW

Turblue

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Slick little bracket that Kurt from https://www.canadasledparts.com/ made me.

Switches are from a parted out axys and the thumb warmer icon one is from a Polaris xp quad.
05D41777-100B-4C97-9479-3B02CBAE230F.jpeg
574A9A7D-C4CE-4629-916A-257D49B5AD8B.jpeg

Last edited:

Turblue

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Switch plate for 3 Polaris rocker switches.(Or however many you want)

Send the picture with or mention my name. He will know.

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They never got back to me after sending couple emails, they may not be interested but would figure atleast a reply would be appropriate.

Turblue

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’ll talk to hi
They never got back to me after sending couple emails, they may not be interested but would figure atleast a reply would be appropriate.
I spoke with him and no problem making some more now that the cad file is made. Not sure why he didn’t reply.

Anyway just trying to see if he’ll put them on his website and you can just order from there. If not I’ll get a few and I can powder coat them for you. I’ll keep you posted.

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok, thanks Sean. I will wait a week and check his webpage and see if any action has takin place.
If not I would gladly buy one from you.

Turblue

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kurt at Canada sled parts made this reverse button holder. With the lay down steering it needs a bit of a rise. Just needs some powder.

IMG_1213.jpeg
IMG_1214.jpeg

Turblue

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone running different an arms? I bent one on my viper and borrowed it off the sidewinder. Looking at the price of new factory I’m thinking of try a set of zbroz lowers with iceage uppers? Zbroz has the ball joints which are replaceable.
IMG_1371.jpeg

Lunch_Box

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the Iceage uppers along with their elevate spindles, no complaints with the setup. Were the uppers worth the price... no idea, but they look sweet and my uppers were starting to rust.

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Similarly I have about 8,000kms on my lower arms and the ball joints are getting a little sloppy. I will need to either replace with OE arms or thinking going with arms with replaceable joints.
Though I run Iceage upper arm with their spindle, I wonder if these would be a comparable match to run with Iceage. If they are an OE direct replacement, I'm thinking yes.

Top Bottom