New BC closures for off-road use including snowmobiling.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They lease it not own it.

who makes the roads into these areas, and owns the bridge at renshaw??? The forestry company. It’s their sandbox, they could say screw it, and pull the bridge out. The bridge abutments got damaged this spring.
I spose going back to the old days and having 30km of ungroomed trail one way is a option, no bridge, no access that way.
The bridge is everything for renshaw access.

Last edited:

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
who makes the roads into these areas, and owns the bridge at renshaw??? The forestry company. It’s their sandbox, they could say screw it, and pull the bridge out. The bridge abutments got damaged this spring.
I spose going back to the old days and having 30km of ungroomed trail one way is a option, no bridge, no access that way.
Ain’t stopped anyone yet. I see the side x side made it to bell cabin. Road lease agreements. Abandoned logging rds is what we’re accessing in on if no current lease status exists. If it’s active there’s a sign with freq by law.

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Y’all stick to your groomed trails. I see how that’s been working out for ya.🤣😂😎

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ain’t stopped anyone yet. I see the side x side made it to bell cabin. Road lease agreements. Abandoned logging rds is what we’re accessing in on if no current lease status exists. If it’s active there’s a sign with freq by law.

What does Belle have to do with Renshaw??? I guess you don’t know the areas like you thought.

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What does Belle have to do with Renshaw??? I guess you don’t know the areas like you thought.
McBride stage up what 30 + something Kmart left up behind the cabin keep going north drop wienberg? Think that’s it lmao.

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Blue an Owls open. Mission accomplished. Excellent work to the ones who achieved it. If an area gets shut down it rarely gets opened again. Blue River has reopened some after a 15 yr hiatus. Stand for something or fall for anything.

Last edited by a moderator:

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
McBride stage up what 30 + something Kmart left up behind the cabin keep going north drop wienberg? Think that’s it lmao.

I think you should take the winter off sledding and take a few literacy and writing courses

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think you should take the winter off sledding and take a few literacy and writing
Whitecourt ya been inhaling bunch of that pulp an paper mill exhaust eh lmfao. Thank me for all the cut lines ya run out at windfall I cut a good chunk of them. Looking forward to running into fawks like yourself this winter. Get rid of some of this penned up aggression. Hilarious riders giving me a hard time about beeotchin about closures. Sign of the times. No wonder there’s less ride terrain every year.

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wondering why a bunch of locals didn’t chirp in on this page? I have a bunch of friends acquaintances in Sic Salmon Arm. Why didn’t they chime in? Cause they know. I’m with them not against them. I will always advocate for back country access. Our ancestors bled for it. I won’t surrender it.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whitecourt ya been inhaling bunch of that pulp an paper mill exhaust eh lmfao. Thank me for all the cut lines ya run out at windfall I cut a good chunk of them. Looking forward to running into fawks like yourself this winter. Get rid of some of this penned up aggression. Hilarious riders giving me a hard time about beeotchin about closures. Sign of the times. No wonder there’s less ride terrain every year.

I don’t ride windfall on sleds, I go north where the snow is, and you may not like running into me, might not work out so well for ya, but hey everyone needs to look forward to something

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Blue an Owls open. Mission accomplished. Excellent work to the ones who achieved it. If an area gets shut down it rarely gets opened again. Blue River has reopened some after a 15 yr hiatus. Stand for something or fall for anything.
What was accomplished? What was achieved? Haven't heard anything about Owlhead getting the ok

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don’t ride windfall on sleds, I go north where the snow is, and you may not like running into me, might not work out so well for ya, but hey everyone needs to look forward to .
😂🤣 North where the snow is? Snows west lmfao. See. Couple days ago at Boulder. Looking forward to meeting you some time ☠️

Attachments

• 2ED71F55-062C-40FD-9739-A3F0F2B9B4DD.png
    2ED71F55-062C-40FD-9739-A3F0F2B9B4DD.png
    1,012 KB · Views: 135

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What was accomplished? What was achieved? Haven't heard anything about Owlhead getting the ok
Got if from a local. Figured he was a pretty reliable source. Has a big glass plaque the local sledders presented him with on his bday a few yrs back. Not that it really matters a fawk to me personally. Chances of making it to Sic when Golden an Revy are that much closer minimal. Cheers Bob lol. Harvey 29 mile Trout lk there’s jus a lot better options out there.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
North where the snow is? Snows west lmfao. See. Couple days ago at Boulder. Looking forward to meeting you some time

Lol well obviously, but sometimes a guy wants a day trip that’s a 45 min drive to endless fresh lines, can’t ride west in the big hills of vale and blue all the time, maybe one day I’ll meet the infamous zigzag

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol well obviously, but sometimes a guy wants a day trip that’s a 45 min drive to endless fresh lines, can’t ride west in the big hills of vale and blue all the time, maybe one day I’ll meet the infamous zigzag
Ah yes I can lol. An no you probably won’t. Don’t imagine we ride same kinda terrain. I’d put up a pic of Rene an myself at Bourne glacier but don’t wanna add insult to injury. Cheers

bendy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ah yes I can lol. An no you probably won’t. Don’t imagine we ride same kinda terrain. I’d put up a pic of Rene an myself at Bourne glacier but don’t wanna add insult to injury. Cheers
It wouldn't insult me and I'd love to see it!

Top Bottom