new and need directions

dirt_master666

Reaction score
hello fellow extreme sport enthusiasts. my name is justin and i ride ktm 250sx..i dont know theres just something about 2 smokes i love..anyways i interested on trying to find places to ride around edmonton are...i heard about this "bump" place and not sure what its about or where it is..can someone inform me? and also want to check out brule..again not sure how to get there so directions and some info would be awesome

thanks

FTBeaver

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Sorry I'm not any help with directions but I am sure someone on here will be able to help you.

AB RANGER 007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks man hopefully someone could help me with directions

Help yourself, do a search on BUMP. Barry's Ultra Motorsports Park.

Brule Lake/Athabasca River Dunes Area.

Go to Hinton, leave Hinton, West to Hwy 40, drive West on Hwy 16,12.7+- to Kinky Lake/Wild Horse Lakes,turn off, to the, Right/North. Drive past the road to these two lakes and take the next rd to the left, start looking for a trail to the dunes. Follow all the noise from the two wheelers.

Bruce

mhartson1

Reaction score
hey. went to bump on sunday. From spruce grove go north on highway 44, then east in highway 651, then left on rr14. have fun

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wild Bills is one of my fav places to spend a couple hours puttsin around on the trails or hit the track. Its about a half hour west of Edmonton near Genesse. I will not give you directions as it is a private track and they do not like their address to be given as you must call them before you go. Deb & Bill are extremely friendly and a great place they've got out there. The # is 780-718-6674. Have fun!

Brraaaaap!

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site..

Top Bottom