Need some input

Sparky's

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a 99 rmk 700, that has accs and sometimes runs like crap! Is running some kind of very flow the way to go? or is finding a atcc off a new polaris the way to go? I have no air box mods, running a slp pipe and can with a boost bottle. 180 on the mag side and 185 on the pto for jets. Im the second owner and love it when it runs. Now another question is the clucth engagment is at 3800rmp which will be going soon, but could that be the source of my problems?

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sell it............. no wait we might need it for a spare for ya.... he he he

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a 99 rmk 700, that has accs and sometimes runs like crap! Is running some kind of very flow the way to go? or is finding a atcc off a new polaris the way to go? I have no air box mods, running a slp pipe and can with a boost bottle. 180 on the mag side and 185 on the pto for jets. Im the second owner and love it when it runs. Now another question is the clucth engagment is at 3800rmp which will be going soon, but could that be the source of my problems?

i would say with my many years of experience and mechanics, cracker box education.

it may be that it's a POLARIS. enough said.

Top Bottom