Nascar

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Daytona qualifying is over. Here are the top 10 cars. Congrats to Alex Bowman winning the pole. 48-24-10-23-47-4-20-37-3-99

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He was scary fast. They did something to that car that everyone else wants to know about.
The team i was surprised by was the Wallace team .
Denny has more pull at Gibbs than I thought. The real test will be at the downforce tracks. Then we will see if he's getting the same stuff. They have a lot on their plate this year to be competitive every week

Ridgeclough Ron

Reaction score
Snopro, you sound like the kind of fan that will be at the gates waiting to get in for first practice, and not leaving till they push you out the gates Sunday night.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snopro, you sound like the kind of fan that will be at the gates waiting to get in for first practice, and not leaving till they push you out the gates Sunday night.
Haha! My wife complains I spend more time watching and reading NASCAR than spending time with her Ron. I have been hooked since the very first race I watched. Its like an addictive soap opera for men. Ford versus Chevy, Home Depot versus Lowes, Dale versus Jeff lol. The first race I went to in Vegas my buddies called me scooter. They couldn't keep up to me as I had to see everything. Yeah I got the bug for sure. Been going to the fall Phoenix race for 17 yrs in a row with the exception of last year because of the covid lockdowns. If I can get the vaccine in me before November I will be back down there for the Championship race again.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When I head down to Phoenix I try to go alone. If I take my better half I'm lucky to see the race on Saturday.
I hear ya. My wife has no interest at all in going to a race. Its a boys trip for me with some golf thrown in. We do the Saturday and Sunday races and make it full days to get everything we can out of the experience. We will tailgate over a beer or 2 then I bugger off and check out the merchandise trailers and some of the midway experiences so to speak. They aren't as die hard as me and usually leave for the car with 20 laps remaining to beat the rush because they won't run back like I will. They watch for the fat guy running then drive towards me and I pile in the back and cough up a lung all the way to the interstate haha!

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Val goes with me to Vegas. She shops and plays slots while I go to the races

Races are cheap. lol

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Still drying the track. Just crashed the Air Titan truck! Lmao! Going to slow on bank and back end swung down and backwards he went to the bottom. Think he totalled off the air bar. HaHa!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lots of guys going to backup cars for the race because of the crash in Duel 2. Byron, Kez Ragan and Grala for sure. Bowman may as well from Duel one as they may change out engines.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First practic was short and sweet. Josh Bilicki was the only car to make 2 laps before the rains set in. Here was the official timesheet for the 10 fastest cars in that 10 minute practice: 2-18-23-11-19-77-36-10-47-22

Top Bottom