Nascar

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I remeber when Junior got a $10,000 fine for saying chit in a post race interview at Dega. Lol

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody see the 24 car's new paint scheme for this coming season? Not going over well on social media. FUGLYYYYYYYYYYYY!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kyle Larson wins the Chip Bowl and also named winged 410 dirt car driver of the year

zal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I haven’t watched any NASCAR since Bubba and his bull**** antics. I’m more offended with where NASCAR is headed. But that doesn’t matter.

tripster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Larson and Bell were putting on a good show going through the lapped traffic. Bell would have probably won if he hadn't flipped. The delay between the B Mains and the A Main for track prep took forever seeing the same ads over and over spaced with an occasional interview.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Larson and Bell were putting on a good show going through the lapped traffic. Bell would have probably won if he hadn't flipped. The delay between the B Mains and the A Main for track prep took forever seeing the same ads over and over spaced with an occasional interview.
Had to choose Eagle River World Championships or Chili Bowl. Had to go with my first love. Sounded like a good race though

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tony Stewart is asking Nascar if he can run the Busch Clash in Daytona Speed weeks. That race will be on the road course this year instead of the oval

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its also reported that he is miffed at Nascar that they never approached him about having the Cup dirt race at his track in Eldora this year but they chose Bristol instead.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
whats the scoop with this dirt race. are they going to haul in dirt and then haul it back out???
Already hauled in and ready to go bud. Then they will haul it back out, wash the track and be set for the regular race

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow. big expense. did a tour of the astrodome when they were fixing the roof. guy said when they haul in dirt for monster jam it was a month turnaround. lay down sheets of 1" stair tread, haul in the dirt and run the show.
then haul it back out and clean up. HUGE money.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Should have just had the race at Tony’s track.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Should have just had the race at Tony’s track.
Yes Tony not happy. Told Nascar he's done with them and tore up unsigned contract they sent him for Eldora truck race. Nascar scrambling to fill that weekend now.

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes Tony not happy. Told Nascar he's done with them and tore up unsigned contract they sent him for Eldora truck race. Nascar scrambling to fill that weekend now.

I dont think they will have to scramble to hard. Tony will be the loser on that one in the long term.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dont think they will have to scramble to hard. Tony will be the loser on that one in the long term.
Tony was working towards a Cup race. He won't miss NASCAR at his track. He fills the stands every weekend he runs with dirt cars. I think its just a snub that has him pizzed off more than anything. Nascar is mad him and Everham started that other 6 race IROC style series. He said in the article that he called to ask if he could use his past championship provisional to run the Busch clash at the road course in a few weeks and they never responded to him. Nascar is getting to be a bunch of Nazi's in upper management. The whole Bubba controversy last year is a perfect example.

Top Bottom