snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rowdy wins again. Heres the top 10: 18-9-11-22-4-48-42-2-14-19

Last edited:

Mach1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why is it none of my tsn channels shows the races on today or will it just start racing, no hi lights or anything like on sat radio. Maybe need to go sit in truck, lol

Mach1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I thought truck races are Friday then exfinity on sat and last on Sunday's are the monster energy race. But seems like the main race is sometimes on sat or Sunday , is this right.....thx

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I thought truck races are Friday then exfinity on sat and last on Sunday's are the monster energy race. But seems like the main race is sometimes on sat or Sunday , is this right.....thx
Yep every once in a while they have night races on Saturday nights. No truck race at Richmond this weekend so Xfinity race was Friday night and cup race was Saturday night.

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nascar really needs to look at the air gun problem. Seems there are 2 or 3 problems every week.

Bad last pit stop by the 78 team cost them points at the end of the race. Not sure what the 18 team is doing, but the other teams better figure it out, starting 32nd and in the top ten after the first stage, then win the race.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Yep every once in a while they have night races on Saturday nights. No truck race at Richmond this weekend so Xfinity race was Friday night and cup race was Saturday night.

So momma took a day off and I was at home batching it with my 1 year old and start looking through the guide and see the race on TSN 4. I'm all confused why the Cup race is on a Friday afternoon and then realize it's actually Saturday and they're at Richmond. Went full potato there for a minute.

Edit: Fk Kyle Busch, that is all.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cool news tonight. Roush Fenway Racing has signed Matt Kenseth to co-drive the 6 car for the rest of the season with Trevor Bayne. Its rumored that Kansas will be his first race. Be interesting if he can turn that teams performance around and get them pointed in the right direction? Good move I think.

Mach1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How does harvick win all these races then **** to bed, hmmmm I know some or bad decisions lol

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jamie McMurray took quite the tumble in final practice as he cut a tire and flew through the air rolling 7 times. 3 other cars were involved in his wreck as well.

Top Bottom