my valentines day gift

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I did have a remark about her belly button, i thought it was funny but now i feel it is your wife{not joking around} instead i will give my sympathy to your kids hope they arent boys cause that will be tuff on the having a hot mom, their friends dont really wanna hang around with them just get cookies from Mom, and if you have daughter BUY A FAWKIN GUN :beer:

HagmanMod1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I did have a remark about her belly button, i thought it was funny but now i feel it is your wife{not joking around} instead i will give my sympathy to your kids hope they arent boys cause that will be tuff on the having a hot mom, their friends dont really wanna hang around with them just get cookies from Mom, and if you have daughter BUY A FAWKIN GUN :beer:
2 boys 1 girl and lots of guns

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Ok HagmanMod1. I am a total ass for my comments yesterday. I kind of thought you were joking around. Didn't mean to diss on your beautiful wife. I'm just bitter because I just went through a chitty divorce.
Good for you, and your family!

even a chitty divorce is still probably the best money you ever spent.....

Just sayin...

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
She is a real Valentine. Good for you. She better get dressed if shes going riding. The helmet will mess up that hairdo. Your a lucky guy be good to her

Nytroman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
After seeing this pic I am more fond of your wife than I was last week!

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Does she know this picture ended up HERE???

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom