My truck stolen from Petro Can west of Calgary

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got home from three days in Sicamous and my truck was gone. It was parked on the service road like everyone else.

This thing was my baby, not many of them left on the road. I have done lots of power mods to the Powerstroke and kept it up well.

It is insured but I know the book value will be next to nothing. There was enough fuel in the tanks to get to Kenora. :mad:

This picture is nine years old but it looks the same (those sleds sure are vintage now). The same Marathon deck was on it too. I would appreciate if my fellow S&Mers would keep an eye out for it.

GormanTruck2_zps38062d7a.jpg

Last edited:

347strokin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Aww that sucks man. Nice truck too. Hopefully they catch the scumbags and your gear is in one piece.

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya roger that. A two year old with a screwdriver and gonzo! Had a brand new 06 not even long enuf for an oil change!

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
What a way to ruin a trip...... I'll keep my eyes open, I had mine ripped off 3 years ago. So I know what your going through.

rmk mod

Reaction score
^^^^^ x2, There or over in the wild cat hills area, I am out that way often and well keep an eye out.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any money thats where it went, nothing but scumbags out that way, worked with a few guys from there years ago...... well when they showed up for work in between booze and drug binges. Sometimes they would even send there brother or cousin to fill in for them and they would have no idea what they were doing. I live up north but I got a couple buddies out that way and they are always driving through that area so I sent them the pic and said to keep an eye out for it, hope it gets found as insurance just can't replace a good old truck like that

I'd drive a little bit further down to the morley reserve and have a "look see"

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice rig! Sorry for your loss. My boyfriend has a truck just like it and loves it. Engine mods still in progress but it's an awesome old truck. It'll be our sled hauler one day. Very hard to find them in good condition now a days, even in the USA. Live up north so I won't be much help, but ill be sure to keep my eyes open anytime i'm passing through the area on my way to the hills!

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I went back to have a look. They broke a passenger side window to get in, probably the small vent window.

Drove around the reserve some but it's just too big and forested to see everything. I don't know the Wildcat area at all.

I only really use the truck for sledding, have had it for 12 years now.

Just this past summer I completely gutted the interior, right down to the firewall, and with stuff from a donor truck got rid of the ugly blue and upgraded to XLT trim (power windows, locks and front buckets) all in grey.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice truck. I've seen it at the hill or somewhere before. Its pretty distinct. Hopefully you get it back. Good luck!

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice truck. I've seen it at the hill or somewhere before. Its pretty distinct. Hopefully you get it back. Good luck!

The blue summit in the picture is the last Doo I ever owned. I bought it from you Ken.

I added the silver two-tone. I've never seen another crewcab with the same colouring.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll sure keep my eyes peeled for it. Hopefully someone will recognize it and catch these preaks and put them out of business.

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If it's in the Morley reserve, then I wouldn't hold much hope. We logged back there a long time ago, back in behind the Chiniki restaurant. It's like going back in time back there, crazy bunch of M'F'rs. They actually stole one of our skidders! We found it a few days later parked in some dudes yard back in there. Delimber operator had guns pulled on him...they have all sorts of hiding places back in there. Sorry to hear about your truck, I hate it when people mess with other peoples stuff.

cs5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its the same old BS all the time, these clowns even if they get caught will get NOTHING makes me sick. These punks need to be caught and put to *****, OH can't say that oops but it's never going to end with the laws we have now. I still remember when you could go to town and leave you truck unlocked with the keys hanging in the ignition and no one would touch it. I MISS those days. Hope you get your baby back without much damage.

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I personally wouldn't park anything overnight there, just stop in there from 9ish in the evening on till the wee hours, a lot of characters rolling into there. Just my 2 cents

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I personally wouldn't park anything overnight there, just stop in there from 9ish in the evening on till the wee hours, a lot of characters rolling into there. Just my 2 cents

I hear ya but we've been doing it for years. We had a steady crew for years and we all lived in different parts of the city/Airdrie. So we meet there and take a different guys truck depending on how many could make it that trip. Almost always mine if there was four. I guess the luck ran out.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
heard there is a ring of theives using super duty's to steal trailers, running around the area, hope someone catches these low lifes.

Top Bottom