My Stable Just Got Bigger

nast70

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been keeping an eye out for another bike. My wife may not have the time she was expecting in the spring to move forward with her riding lessons, so i wanted a bigger ride so we can both go on longer trips.
I found one i liked. Thought i should take a look at it on Tuesday, whats the harm in that? Right? I did this earlier this year with our trailer, I should have known better.
Fell in love with it instantly. Had too many commitments through the week to do the deal, so I figured if it's still there at the end of the week, it was meant to be.
It was still there on Friday so I dropped a deposit on this beast. A bit bigger than what i was looking for. I wanted a C90T, this is a C109RT in immaculate shape, low, low km.
It actually fits me better than the C90's I've sat on. Probably a better bet in the long run anyway. Suzuki still makes this engine, so parts are easy to get.
Come on spring!
20201204_172928.jpg

meierjn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been keeping an eye out for another bike. My wife may not have the time she was expecting in the spring to move forward with her riding lessons, so i wanted a bigger ride so we can both go on longer trips.
I found one i liked. Thought i should take a look at it on Tuesday, whats the harm in that? Right? I did this earlier this year with our trailer, I should have known better.
Fell in love with it instantly. Had too many commitments through the week to do the deal, so I figured if it's still there at the end of the week, it was meant to be.
It was still there on Friday so I dropped a deposit on this beast. A bit bigger than what i was looking for. I wanted a C90T, this is a C109RT in immaculate shape, low, low km.
It actually fits me better than the C90's I've sat on. Probably a better bet in the long run anyway. Suzuki still makes this engine, so parts are easy to get.
Come on spring!
View attachment 230569

Very nice! My BIL has a C109rt. Beautiful bike! Lots of power. He had a C90t before that. I have a M109r. I had an M90 before that but it broke. We ride more with our wives than we do solo. These bikes have more than ample power! I love the Bullies! Enjoy!

Top Bottom