My new threads are on a censorship time delay, how can that be?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well snow and mud censored me when i copied and pasted the quarintine laws passed on the Jews, My good the laws mirrored the Laws being passed right now on the unvaxxed people. Everyone one should be forced to read what happed 80 years back my opinion, not censore it.
Just repost in the Conspiracy Theory Thread. Anything goes in there.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It wasn't Mike Pickles, even though I think I went to skool with a Pickle?

It was Mike Peacock and I damn near pee'd my pants, when he said he had a younger brother named Chris :rolling:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When did this start that i need permission to veiw my own thread lol?
As soon as mods see another new covid thread they dump it into that section. Not everyone wants a million covid threads cluttering up their page so thus the reasoning. Surprisingly some people joined the site to talk about water, snow and dirt sports.

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As soon as mods see another new covid thread they dump it into that section. Not everyone wants a million covid threads cluttering up their page so thus the reasoning. Surprisingly some people joined the site to talk about water, snow and dirt sports.
That thread has been around for well over a month weird it got flagged now, but fair enough

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Covid section access is under preferences. Click on your user name on the top right, go to preferences, and here it is:

It takes a while for the preferences to change once you click save.

Screenshot (181)_LI.jpg

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Say what?

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!
When did this start that i need permission to veiw my own thread lol?
I too have been emotionally scarred from this exact scenario. I don’t know if I will ever recover. With all my threads being deleted or moved, I feel like a beaten dog. Kanedog. Hahaha

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I too have been emotionally scarred from this exact scenario. I don’t know if I will ever recover. With all my threads being deleted or moved, I feel like a beaten dog. Kanedog. Hahaha
Actually I was on at 1:28 am and seen the post, I moderated it, the system asks if It should sent notice, I said yes. That was it. Noting special, Now ill have to look into that self moderation until reviewed. :winkmsn: You'll recover, lol.

Top Bottom