My Christmas week - Brain bleed - Stroke - Updated Dec 22, 2023

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
20201226_130413.jpg

There's more of this waiting for you when you get out Ron. There's no doubt in my mind you'll pull through whatever this may be and come out the other side stronger. Positive thoughts are a powerful force, and the Ron I met is one of the most positive guys I know.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
A MESSAGE FROM RON’s MOM TO THE S&M FAMILY

Surgeon just called me, Dr Findlay, told him we really appreciate that he was calling. He said Ron is scheduled for 7:30 AM.

Can you let all his friends on snow and mud that Shannon and I and the rest of the family sincerely appreciate all their thoughts and prayers and all their concerns and that it has really helped Ron out knowing that they are all rooting for him!!

Thanks so much Curtis.

I will be in touch tomorrow once I have the good news.

Revgirl

Reaction score
A MESSAGE FROM RON’s MOM TO THE S&M FAMILY

Surgeon just called me, Dr Findlay, told him we really appreciate that he was calling. He said Ron is scheduled for 7:30 AM.

Can you let all his friends on snow and mud that Shannon and I and the rest of the family sincerely appreciate all their thoughts and prayers and all their concerns and that it has really helped Ron out knowing that they are all rooting for him!!

Thanks so much Curtis.

I will be in touch tomorrow once I have the good news.
Ron is in good hands. Dr Findlay did my brain tumor surgery back in 2007. I highly recommend him.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You got this Ron. I meet you way back at the Snow Angels poker rally in Bruderhiem. You joined the club and have been a friend every since. Was great to have you up at the cabin this summer and cant wait for another visit this summer. Many adventures ahead for you. Will be waiting for the good news.

Beer Slayer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How great is Ron at helping people?
Here is what Ron did today with everything going.
Somehow Ron ended up in the same room as my Dad.
My Dad had a massive stroke a few days ago and can’t move right side, can’t talk or just kind of says yes and no.
Also has a feeding tube. None of our family have seen my Dad
Ron texted me and asked if my Dad was there. Yes he is.
Ron send us pictures of my Dad, talked to the nurse, arranged so we can get a I pad to my Dad. Ron took the time to text me a conversation about me Dad. Even with Ron not well himself he went out of his way to help us.
I am now headed to buy a I pad with cellular on it and dropping it off at the U

Thank You Ron from all of our family.
I don't anyone on here personally, but I'm a firm believer of karma.
Good things come good people, so I believe you'll ace this without any hiccups.
You'll be back on here in no time.

Top Bottom