Must be nice to be Privileged...Biker Helmet Law Change.

zal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its a joke. And "if" something happens to them while on a bike and the passenger who is under age ends up seriously hurt, who's is going to pay? Not only that, but what are the chances that the ethnical people would end up suing the govt for this? You know, since no one takes responsibility for anything anymore.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
84f26cabb304f00b610957bfcafdaa8c.jpg

Mach1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wal I thought no helmets because of rag on head, little girl has no reason not to wear one. That guy should get ticket for sure, but prob scared to get in trouble for being racist .....omfg wtf is Canada coming to.....��

rsaruk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure the law is exempt for a turban wearing Sikh, no turban, you wear a helmet, should be a ticket as well as a child endangerment investigation.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure the law is exempt for a turban wearing Sikh, no turban, you wear a helmet, should be a ticket as well as a child endangerment investigation.
No cop that values his job is gonna touch that with a 10ft pole.

Get called a racist so fast.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wait until they start getting hurt in accidents. What will that do to our insurance rates?

I was thinking about that while reading this thread yesterday. I would think they already have a way to dodge liability if the rider isn't wearing the required safety gear. ...much like they can if a driver isn't wearing a seat belt.

rsaruk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was thinking about that while reading this thread yesterday. I would think they already have a way to dodge liability if the rider isn't wearing the required safety gear. ...much like they can if a driver isn't wearing a seat belt.
Problem is a helmet is not a required safety gear so they are not doing anything illegal.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Problem is a helmet is not a required safety gear so they are not doing anything illegal.

Just because it's not law, doesn't necesarily mean the insurance company can't have its own requirements.

rsaruk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is there not a helmet designed to fit over turbans? What about sites where hard hats are required, are they exempt there too?

Top Bottom