Muskoka Freerider

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Everyone grab picture of their broken p22 or a screenshot of a broken one and post it on the live feed for the Polaris reveal today
Absolutly, that would make a great way to help with the release.
I'm sure you are also diligently gathering all of Doo's blown chain cases, worn hoses, and wireing issues for posting on every public forum. Oh, oh , oh don't forget to mention how doo has come forward on these and past issue for their customers - its called burned.

Good grief, what is wrong with people. Let them have their day peacefully.

Can you imagine if this would have been suggested for a Doo release.

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Absolutly, that would make a great way to help with release.
I'm sure you are also diligently gathering all of Doo's blown chain cases, worn hoses, and wireing issues for posting on every public forum. Oh, oh , oh don't forget to mention gow doo has come forward on these and past issue for their customers - its called burned.

I agree Randy. Let them have a day of peace. There will be plenty to pick apart after the reveal. 😂

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Jeeze. He has more in sleds this year than most people make per year

He works hard in the summer as a heavy equipment operator....

I am assuming he makes around 75 bucks an hour minimum to afford 3 sleds, new truck, winter in Revy, ETC....

Great on him!.....That 165 climbs like a tractor..

Quicksand

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Absolutly, that would make a great way to help with the release.
I'm sure you are also diligently gathering all of Doo's blown chain cases, worn hoses, and wireing issues for posting on every public forum. Oh, oh , oh don't forget to mention how doo has come forward on these and past issue for their customers - its called burned.

Can you imagine if this would have been suggested for a Doo release.
Fak that, hold them all to the fire.

Shrapnel flying around is probably gonna end up in a lawsuit anyway so I'm sure they'll get enough heat either way.

For the record I'm not the guy happily buying $25,000 sleds every other year and then being completely ok with turning a blind eye to the unreliability of them. I'll leave that to the guys with far more $$$ than I've got

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Must be nice to have the cash to just buy a new sled on impulse to add to your fleet. Was wondering from the Polaris owners if any of you are being reimbursed for the fouled or broken plugs from the manufacturer? I know they are n no it normally a warrantable item but Starts adding up going through a set a day I’m thinking?

Got boost want snow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have 3200km on my 850 Khaos, have not had an issue other than the recalls. But I don’t hold it on the bar as much as these young guys do. Mine also only runs 8000-8100, only ever run Costco premium.

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have 3200km on my 850 Khaos, have not had an issue other than the recalls. But I don’t hold it on the bar as much as these young guys do. Mine also only runs 8000-8100, only ever run Costco premium.
Be careful saying that you only run Costco fuel. You may get shamed by locals haha

Got boost want snow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shame me I have run costco fuel in both my yamaha turbos, apex was running 290 ish and my viper was a 180. Nothing wrong with running the freshest premium you cam get

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not shaming at all, another thread had guys jumping on us because us red plates brought our own fuel to ride

Got boost want snow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All good with that. When I ride bc most of the time I brought my own fuel as I want zero ethanol and at the time Costco premium had none. Now all pump fuel contains ethanol.

greenthumb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your Khaos is not a 9R, so it is not relevant. This is a 9R problem.
I've been seeing Polaris plug issues for about 5 years now with my riding buddies.
Fouling first start in the morning or lose porcelain typically in the afternoon. Some sleds have no issues while others it is constant.

Top Bottom