Muskoka Freerider

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think we need to separate these clutch posts from this. Tonight we will make a new thread and move these

honestly, its part of the dialogue IMO, guys come in here watch the video and then talk about it. Anyone following him isnt coming in here just to find the video anyways.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HAHA, we might already have them. I understand that "by choice", none of us would want it. Your gears and chains are Chinese. Are you going to "NOT" ride? I know of a very well known aftermarket accessory manufacturer that has all their machined parts built in China. I bet you would be shocked to know who it is. I won't say because they have decent stuff.
There is a difference between rolling to a stop with a broken chain and having projectiles spinning at 8000 rpm flying through your hood. Neither is an ideal situation for sure Chris but I’ll take my chances with the chain.

pommie_git

Reaction score
honestly, its part of the dialogue IMO, guys come in here watch the video and then talk about it. Anyone following him isnt coming in here just to find the video anyways.
I don’t even watch 90% of the videos.
Save a lot of time by reading the S&M comments and only watching the particularly interesting bits

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Selfishly asking the tech experts on this site if you could post this last video? Asking for a friend….😂

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Powerbloc is what the 4 stroke Doo 1200 guys were using when their TRAs couldn't stand up to the addition of a turbo. There were some big HP numbers there.

solarguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree, we can go to his utube channel to watch the current vid. This is a good place for conversation about all things Muskoka including sled issues.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Powerbloc is what the 4 stroke Doo 1200 guys were using when their TRAs couldn't stand up to the addition of a turbo. There were some big HP numbers there.

My buddy had on of those, the thing sounded unreal and made some killer power, but yes he tore through multiple primary clutches lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom