Muskoka Freerider

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
What's up with all the spark plugs on Matts sled. Also I am finding myself scrolling ahead a few times through these videos lately when he's riding the N/A Polaris, the sound gets quite annoying. Have to get one of those whistle things and put on the exhaust. :becky:

solarguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's up with all the spark plugs on Matts sled. Also I am finding myself scrolling ahead a few times through these videos lately when he's riding the N/A Polaris, the sound gets quite annoying. Have to get one of those whistle things and put on the exhaust. :becky:
Matt up top waiting for the Gen 5’s and everyone else again even though he brought a full knife to the gunfight😂😂😂😂

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man mb polaris qa qc should watch muskokas videos. How people arnt loosing there minds after paying 27gs is amazing

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did he break another set on the angry bee?

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes, one in each of his two videos, and I also see a few clutches, Should just keep a spare clutch and torque wrench in your backpack.
After my experience with the Cat grenades, I started packing all the necessary tools and a spare with me in the truck.

Wife's Alpha is gone after this season though. G5s for both of us. Can stop packing a spare clutch then .

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fouling and now breaking plugs seems to be a long standing issue in the Polaris mountain segment for some reason. I know if my Doo went through plugs that much I’d either be really good changing them with cold hands or would get out of the sport. He’s lucky they are easy to get at.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think he should try some different fuel. Maybe petro 94 or something. I’ve only really seen plugs do that from detonating.
My uncle used to have a psi engine in a drag quad. His plugs did not like the 50 shot of nitrous he would feed it. And would crack the porcelain like that.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Top Bottom