Muskoka Freerider

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wonder if he ran the Poo oil in the G5 intentionally. If they meet the same spec it shouldn't be a problem. Two Poos breaking sparkplugs isn't good. There must be some nasty harmonics going on. I suppose it's only a matter of time until that P22 falls apart. I'm impressed he hasn't blown a belt in some of those sessions.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wonder if he ran the Poo oil in the G5 intentionally. If they meet the same spec it shouldn't be a problem. Two Poos breaking sparkplugs isn't good. There must be some nasty harmonics going on. I suppose it's only a matter of time until that P22 falls apart. I'm impressed he hasn't blown a belt in some of those sessions.
Definitely surprised and impressed the primary belt is holding in there. Full throttle pulls for 30-90 seconds is pretty intense. Then his buddy on the Doo pulls up beside him and it's beeping with a belt temperature alarm. Can only imagine how hot the Polaris belt is. Ignorance is bliss.

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why feel sorry for the machines? The whole point is to have fun at the machines expense.
There are limits. And the fun really stops when something grenades in the back country. Not to mention down time. Yeeeehawwwww....boom...oh

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My old RM250 has some nasty harmonics issue. Suzuki had some special sparkplug built to compensate. So instead of using the cheap br9eg, I've gotta use some $40 plug that's hard to get otherwise the electrode breaks every other ride.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Anyone else think that’s a accident waiting to happen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Being an older guy, I try to think of those things without getting into the worry wort aspect. Try something with caution.
There is no way I’d be going down the trail at 60+kmh and I am pretty sure that could be an accident waiting to happen.
I started out slow and ended up about 45 kmh and it was good. It sure beats stopping and loading the tunnel with snow when there isn’t enough snow to use the chainsaw trick to cool the system. Different times sometimes call for different measures. Besides, it is hokum things like that that lead to new inventions.
Back to Muskoka.....

Top Bottom