Muskoka Freerider

Popik

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Keep the stock silencer on, no issues. The ear bleeding noise is not worth the minimal hp gain imo.
Ya because sledders adhere to that mantra so well.

The RP Race pipe is in its own league of loud but adventurous snowbikers aren't willing to leave any HP on the table. I bring earplugs these days lol

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

The RP Race pipe is in its own league of loud but adventurous snowbikers aren't willing to leave any HP on the table. I bring earplugs these days

The RP Race pipe is in its own league of loud but adventurous snowbikers aren't willing to leave any HP on the table. I bring earplugs these days lol
Now now some of you ride or have good buddies that ride their Harleys throught sleepy towns at night. The bikes aren't that noisy if you sitting on it. LOL

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now now some of you ride or have good buddies that ride their Harleys throught sleepy towns at night. The bikes aren't that noisy if you sitting on it. LOL
I think it’s the long slow boggy sound. Cause I owned 450 Husqvarnas and there’s nothing like grabbing 4 gears in a row through the bush. Shift as fast as you can to keep up to the power. Gone in seconds. Whereas the snow bike takes five minutes to leave. Also yes. both my Harleys are loud as hell :)

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like we'll see a 9r in his video tomorrow
Screenshot_20230121_162645_Instagram.jpg

solarguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First ride by Matt on the 9R very impressive, i kept waiting for the stuck😂 Considering he has been on a gen 5 all season, he looked right at home on the poo. Geez i was i was younger and not concerned with consequences 😎

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What a struggle on that 9R. Takes the same line as it without even getting into the boost on the G5. Not the sled I would have wanted in that area. Beautiful fast uphill lines but you have to do them in slow
Motion. 9R does look to go across the hill nicely though

Top Bottom