Muskoka Freerider

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would be tough going from a 154t to a 146 n/a and still ride the quality he does jusy knows what the sled can climb and cant,hopped on my sisters 146 one day in mcbride and inwas like how the hell did i ever ride a 146 in the hills for so many years lol. had a buddy on the old 08-m8 guy could ride that tank everywhere and keep up, out do the group so when he went from that to a 17 850 he really exceled even more some guys can just ride and have a natural talent others have to work harder for it, love matts videos its no bullch!t just sledding no sponsors that tell him what to say, no drama i hope he never changes what hes got going now

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would be tough going from a 154t to a 146 n/a and still ride the quality he does jusy knows what the sled can climb and cant,hopped on my sisters 146 one day in mcbride and inwas like how the hell did i ever ride a 146 in the hills for so many years lol. had a buddy on the old 08-m8 guy could ride that tank everywhere and keep up, out do the group so when he went from that to a 17 850 he really exceled even more some guys can just ride and have a natural talent others have to work harder for it, love matts videos its no bullch!t just sledding no sponsors that tell him what to say, no drama i hope he never changes what hes got going now
In a way we are his supporters when we watch his videos

T-top

Reaction score
Muskrat freerider was signing autographs at the Boulder Trail booth this morning.
IMG_2244.jpg

Sick day on the mountain

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Muskrat freerider was signing autographs at the Boulder Trail booth this morning.

lilduck too lol $20... guiding is slowing down :)

jayden "the sleds are starting to ride us" (guys were tired from driving all night.)

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Missed Matt on Sunday... Gotta catch up on the video... the day was unreal!

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Johnny - What is the outcome of the new fuel pump? Was it an aftermarket one? Did you install the spring in the fuel sock? Has the issue gone away?

I put in a walbro which is the same brand but it has a new part number. Quieted down a lot. In 4 rides I got one low pressure code, a quick restart and it went away. Didn’t do anything with the filters.

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Could you link that part number for me? Polaris pump is back ordered until may...

We have a bunch in Revy. But they ship pretty fast. Here’s the one I got for my NA. The boost one is the same even though the website says it’s not. Ordered a boost and NA Pump and both were the same part number.

Jjanke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have a bunch in Revy. But they ship pretty fast. Here’s the one I got for my NA. The boost one is the same even though the website says it’s not. Ordered a boost and NA Pump and both were the same part number.

Thanks! I ordered one. May even get it this week apparently.

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Where abouts in Revy? Buddies second one started squeeling yesterday. He is in Revy today.

Top Bottom