Muskoka Freerider

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure if the cool kids still say this, but that was pretty sick :)

that boost still has a bog, right at 3:00

cdnredneck_t3

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
East of the Rockies and west of the rest.
Picks the poo hints new features on g5 may change his thoughts next year
I think Doo did a lot of good changes for 23. But I don't know if its going to make it hold a line better. He said it's nice going down hill because of how far forward you can get on a Doo. But if you can get that far forward why don't they hold an edge as good as Polaris? To me it's because they have their mass to far forward. When sidehilling it seems you either stand back on the boards and the sled wants to go up, or you stand further forward and it unloads the back end to much and then it washes and it wants to go up.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think Doo did a lot of good changes for 23. But I don't know if its going to make it hold a line better. He said it's nice going down hill because of how far forward you can get on a Doo. But if you can get that far forward why don't they hold an edge as good as Polaris? To me it's because they have their mass to far forward. When sidehilling it seems you either stand back on the boards and the sled wants to go up, or you stand further forward and it unloads the back end to much and then it washes and it wants to go up.
Its a Summit. It always wants to go up? Lol

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am curious are there any peeps on here that ride both brands like Matt does?

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Used to be lots of guys that rode big turboed Yammies and then had a lightweight twin for low vis days or tree riding. Two totally different animals though.
Yes Matt is most likely a unicorn

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
$1000/day
Think hes talking about someone else there pancake. 😉

Ive known johhny for a decade almost and have rode with him many times. I have put out just about as much sledding content over the years on snow and mud as every other member combined. Im worth 2000 a day dick weed. 1000 is a bargain

And You are just a troll so phuk off

Last edited:
Top Bottom