Muskoka Freerider

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What sucks is Doo got a Boost before some snow checkers. That’s a kick in the gonads.
Dam those Doo spies!!!!
LMAO
Pretty sure Poo had a doo during the mid year release also.
Dam those Poo spies!!!!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dam those Doo spies!!!!
LMAO
Pretty sure Poo had a doo during the mid year release also.
Dam those Poo spies!!!!
Oh yeah they all buy each others stuff. Back in the mid 2000's I rode a Polaris 900 and a Cat M7 at 13,000ft in Colorado when we were down working with the XP project. The one engineer knew a dealership that sold Doo and Poo and that particular dealer sold sleds to both manufacturers. He told me they pay full retail so they get as good as service as a regular customer would for warranty issues or updates.

cattechsummitrider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah they all buy each others stuff. Back in the mid 2000's I rode a Polaris 900 and a Cat M7 at 13,000ft in Colorado when we were down working with the XP project. The one engineer knew a dealership that sold Doo and Poo and that particular dealer sold sleds to both manufacturers. He told me they pay full retail so they get as good as service as a regular customer would for warranty issues or updates.
So you are the one to blame on how crappy the xp's handled? :ROFLMAO:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So you are the one to blame on how crappy the xp's handled? :ROFLMAO:
As a matter of fact................no. Everything I rode had a 36" ski stance including the protos that were running around with the dealers. Then when the sled showed up in a crate for the 08 season it had a wider stance? Some engineer made a last minute decision that it was to tippy at high speed on the trail. It took what? Till 2011 wasn't it where we finally got a narrow front stance again.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Most of the guys on the engineering group from Qweebec hated riding in the mountains. It scared the hell out of them. But they were super fast on the trail. Like ghosts. Gone and you never saw them till you got back to the trailers

cattechsummitrider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Most of the guys on the engineering group from Qweebec hated riding in the mountains. It scared the hell out of them. But they were super fast on the trail. Like ghosts. Gone and you never saw them till you got back to the trailers
Sounds about right
Engineers messing with things they don't know about

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sounds like everyone hates the boost, everyone should get rid of them. they are all blowing up anyway.

greenthumb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Fixed in record time and banner is delivering his repaired sled at the end....
After buying multiple units and years of loyalty, myself or my friends have never received service like that. Who says social media doesn't work?

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where did I the term “Jerry” come from? Is it because they’re Geriatrics or because they carry the Jerry cans around for the young bucks?

Reactions: RXN

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where did I the term “Jerry” come from? Is it because they’re Geriatrics or because they carry the Jerry cans around for the young bucks?

Are you serious in your question? I do know where the term Jerry and jerrycan can from.
It came from WW2.

NZjosh

Reaction score
“Jerry is a derogatory term used to describe a skier or snowboarder who is clueless to the ways of the mountain”

Within the ski industry a “Jerry,” otherwise known as a “Gaper,” a “Joey,” a “Gorb,” etc. is someone [a skier or snowboarder] doing a boneheaded move. My personal definition of a Jerry is: An individual who exhibits a true lack of understanding for their sport

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
“Jerry is a derogatory term used to describe a skier or snowboarder who is clueless to the ways of the mountain”

Within the ski industry a “Jerry,” otherwise known as a “Gaper,” a “Joey,” a “Gorb,” etc. is someone [a skier or snowboarder] doing a boneheaded move. My personal definition of a Jerry is: An individual who exhibits a true lack of understanding for their sport
I was referring to Muskoka Rider…aka Matt, referring to his dad and his friends as Jerries…pretty sure he’s not calling them Gorbies. I believe if I recall from last year, it was in reference to them hauling extra fuel around but not needing it and then the young bucks use it cause they’re out of fuel. I prefer the reference to mean old geriatric dudes but I don’t think that is Matt’s intent.

Top Bottom